Holy shit! I just stumbled on Walt central!

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by DR.NUMBERS, Oct 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just discovered a excellent comedy on the Discovery Channel called 'Militia Rising'. The show follows various groups of fat, neckbeard, tacti-cool walt 'militia watchmen' in the US as they go through survival/combat 'training' and on anti-drug/illegal immigrant 'patrols'. Needless to say it is fucking hilarious and painful at the same time. Watching these walts with thousands of dollars of equipment playing at soldiers is surreal. They have assigned themselves ranks, and use all kinds of military lingo but at the same time sweep one another with their weapons, constantly drop mags and sidearms and are so out of shape they have trouble rising from kneeling/prone positions or keeping balance. I shit you not, the 'Colonel' of one group is about 400lbs.

Here's a little promo. I'm going to see how many episodes I can watch before I become physically ill.
    The Main Test | Militia Rising - YouTube

EDIT: It gets better, the 400lb 'Colonel', David Nantz, was charged with child molestation.

2. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Oh dear - I fear I might have to share that with my septic admirers.

3. Its fucking funny

4. Not ACF instructers course then?

5. I bet there's no illegal fly-tipping and hare coursing round that neck of the woods. Face it: if you lived in the US, you'd be running that gig.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sweet
    Anybody know when this is repeated?.If you like watching fat people run around with guns and doing crazy things I recommend Doomsday Preppers on discovery it's mental stuff!!.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mix in some SLR's and the old'n'bold would be all over it like white on rice.

• Like Like x 2
  8. The phrase SLR is to ARRSE what the phrase Macbeth is to the stage community.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Florida chapter of the LoF?

10. My mate thinks the Doomsday prog is pretty funny as well.

Rodney2q

11. I recommend walking your dog around the perimeter of any transit camp on Salisbury Plain on a weekend when the TA are in residence.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Given the price increase in food. Those Preppers must be quids in.

It's like the Good Life but with guns! :O)

13. rotflmao bloody septic tanks

:D

14. CplFoodspoiler

CplFoodspoiler War Hero Book Reviewer

Being old and way past bold I get the SLR bit, but what the fuck is 'white on rice?'

15. Oh what a joyfully hysterical experience.