Holy Jesus!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Closet_Jibber, Oct 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. imagesCAOOAB71.jpg

I met her once in McDonalds. Proper spotty cow in real life. You'd still have to burn me off her though.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. She could be as ugly as sin in real life for all I care. I would motorboat her so frantically I'd get whip lash. You reckon I could claim for that?
  3. You might need to up your PAX units just in case.

B and T is your man / woman.
  4. HHH

HHH LE

She has a amazing pair :drool:
  5. RTFQ

I have no idea what any of you just said, whatever it was it would have been made funnier by pictures of genitalia.

If you're discussing how celebrities are always uglier in real life (in some sort of gen y technospeak way), then yes, you're right. That's what makes them plate-able by ugly cnuts like us. The trick is to do the non celebrity that is closest to them (manager, stylist, sister etc). Use devices.

Jealousy makes chicks blind quicker than twenty Bacardi breezers ever will.

You're simply not hetero until Caprice's manageress has done you 'al Greco' with a strap on.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Seriously though, are you on glue?
    Yes she is absolutely talentless but I would quite happily kick her back doors in, in front of her parents!
  7. Fixed that for you.
  8. Ask, and you shall receive.

Attached Files:

9. What were the panic attacks about? Was she worried that her tits were going to fall out?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Whenever I see pictures of her she seems to be dead behind her eyes, like she's constantly reminding herself to breathe.

11. I wish!
  12. article-2048263-0E564AF500000578-959_468x707.jpg

Why on earth has she got clown high heels on?
  13. Because she's a talentless clown.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. fair point. I would still like to shag the wench.