Holy ****. I'm going to die in this chair. C&C Ultimate Collection for £4!

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I was browsing Origin, trying to get C&C Generals.

Couldn't find it apart from in the big C&C Ultimate Collection pack, which I'm not paying £20+ for.

Checked CDkeys.com and boom, £3.99.

I've got the table stacked with snacks and juice and will not move until I've physically shat myself.

Not sure if MP still works for much of it, but if anyone else gets it, let me know and we can go at it!

Command and Conquer: The Ultimate Edition PC CD Key, Origin Key - cdkeys.com

Couldn't find it apart from in the big C&C Ultimate Collection pack, which I'm not paying £20+ for.

I've got the table stacked with snacks and juice and will not move until I've physically shat myself.

Not sure if MP still works for much of it, but if anyone else gets it, let me know and we can go at it!

It says for W7 and vista. Hope you're not on W10. Might not work.

So, just the usual sunday for you?

Interested to know if it works on W10 :)

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
So far, everything is working fine on W10 from the latest, going back to Generals.

The others, there are patches out there for them.

Money well spent!

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Generals is now patched and working like a dream. I just got ******* humped rotten by the AI.

Go to CnConline - download GenTools once you've installed Generals and it sorts resolution for modern screens.

@exbluejob - Just in case you're thinking of getting it. Let me know if you do and we can play online.

Last edited:
Well, enjoy.

According to Origins counter, I've racked up over 700 hours playing Red Alert 2 and the add on since I bought my copy.

Invoking visions of a putrefying corpse of a gamer who shat himself in a gaming chair, next to some rotting snacks, doesn't persuade me to buy the said product.

I got the whole lot for the grand price of either a tenner, or free, on Origin. I can't quite remember. I had the boxed version of the "First Decade" pack, but there were too many discs in it for my tiny little mind to cope with, so the digital option seemed a better idea.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I forgot just how good the Generals AI is. On Medium, it's a tough fight. On hard, it's pretty much impossible.

I've got six hard AI against me and a friendly Hard AI, with the money cheat, and I just cannot do it. I can hang on for about forty minutes but the barrage of nukes, sneak attacks, air bursts and particle cannons just wears me down.

So much fun!

Anyone got it and want a game?