Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Holy crap!!! Hiv rates...

Somewhat like Britain in the victorian times, where syphilis was THE killer, shagging a virgin was suposed to cure that, indeed it's why the whole age of consent was brought in. The answer is education and the use of condoms maybe it has been timed to get the new Pope to say ok it's time to grow up and use protection?

A couple of years ago I worked with a black African from Tanzania. He had been educated there and in Turkey and the UK in Civil Engineering. Married to a Czech lady for 8 years. You would like to think he was a well rounded individual.... when we had a discussion on what it was like in his country, he told me of how his parents looked after an extended family of kids due to so many of their parents dying due to AIDS. He also told me of their cultural need to procreate with as many women as possible and that no-one was ever quite sure who was who's child . When i mentioned that condoms would help prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS, he got VERY angry and told me that the condom was the work of the white man to reduce the virility of the black man. I was incredulous at the time and lost what little sympathy I may have had. Fcuk them all. When they are all dead we will be at the vanguard of the rush back into Africa. I have as much sympathy for them as they would have for us. They want to keep bleating about the Colonial Days and how the white man was so cruel and yet want the same white man to keep bailing them out ..... bollox I say.

And you are surprised? FFS this is the country where many believe that having sex with a virgin will cure AIDS
see South Africa’s child-rape epidemic | Photographers Blog
snip "South Africa has the highest rate of rape in the world, including child and baby rape, with one person estimated to be raped every 26 seconds, according to aid groups and local organizations. In Khayelitsha, a sprawling, crime-ridden township of more than 500,000 people, many of the victims are children under the age of 10."
Another fantastic record in the guardianistas utopia, the ever so wonderful (not) Rainbow Nation§ :-(

“We could have a next generation of very angry youth because their issues were not dealt with. That is one of our biggest concerns.”

How many times have I heard that threat?

I am thinking of going into the jallup-wallah business...here's some promotional literature. die healthy.jpg

“We could have a next generation of very angry youth because their issues were not dealt with. That is one of our biggest concerns.”

They can be as angry as they like - I can't hear them . And it isn't my fault if their own people aren't helping them to deal with their issues.

And there will only be angry youth because they'll all be dead before they become adults. Every cloud has a silver lining :)

Should read SouthERN Africa - the whole area is so backward in constructive thought it beggars belief. This was a sign a few years ago on a main street in Lusaka:

P6191546a.jpg

Although Apartheid is an abhorrant ideology, if you consider the long-standing practices of so many of South Africa's native population, you can see how it formed.

Somewhat like Britain in the victorian times, where syphilis was THE killer, shagging a virgin was suposed to cure that, indeed it's why the whole age of consent was brought in. The answer is education and the use of condoms maybe it has been timed to get the new Pope to say ok it's time to grow up and use protection?

Actually the age of consent was set at 12 under Edward I.

It ended up at 16 in the 1880s after a London newspaper ran an article about young girls being sold in brothels after an undercover operation by a journalist who'd been tipped off by a woman who'd worked in one of the brothels (from memory).

Hopefully they will all **** each other into extinction soon and i wont have to avoid watching shite telly every few months with celebs i've never heard of doing un-hilarious things or asking little black kids stupid questions while crying. **** the lot of them , litterally.

"The answer is education and the use of condoms maybe it has been timed to get the new Pope to say ok it's time to grow up and use protection?"

This new Pope, and the last one, both said that using condoms to prevent disease is OK.

And even if the 25% figure is too high, there must be a lot of HIV positive schoolgirls - many prepubescent. This isn't funny; it's mass rape.

"The answer is education and the use of condoms maybe it has been timed to get the new Pope to say ok it's time to grow up and use protection?"

This new Pope, and the last one, both said that using condoms to prevent disease is OK.

And even if the 25% figure is too high, there must be a lot of HIV positive schoolgirls - many prepubescent. This isn't funny; it's mass rape.

just as likely to be inherited from parents as underage sex transmission