Holy Christ

I have just seen a twister , yes a Tornado go past my window!

Newsworthy big , about 250' across , nearly 800' high , and it's gone straight through the Muslim area (spooky)

There's a bloody Daziel and Pascoe film crew over the road, and they haven't got one picture of it, as they were all running for cover as bits of tree and small animals went hurtling past.

Twister as in Tornado as in rapidly circulating column of air, sucking things into it. All I can hear right now, are lots of sirens.

G

Goku

PartTimePongo said:
Twister as in Tornado as in rapidly circulating column of air, sucking things into it. All I can hear right now, are lots of sirens.
What country do you live in?

cpunk

LE
PartTimePongo said:
I have just seen a twister , yes a Tornado go past my window!
It's God's punishment for living in the Midlands. I gather he's lining up a rain of frogs and a plague of boils for you all next.

PartTimePongo said:
Sod the internet man, we want pics. Get out there!

You might have something there Cpunk , seeing as this thing appears to have driven straight through a Muslim area , it was mahoosive too.

Yeah just take a cardboard cut out of Helen Hunt with you and re-enact TWISTER

An idea of the county would be helpful

Incredible, just incredible, made a noise like a B-52 taking off and just kept going, everything around here got very very warm , and it just rumbled and rumbled, fabulous.

I'm now looking out for the locusts :D

Where the fluck are you PTP??????
Nothing on the Baghdad broadcasting Corp yet??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
westendboy The NAAFI Bar 27
G The NAAFI Bar 91
B Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2