Hols4Heroes

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fablonbiffchitthe1st, Apr 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ladies, Gents, Sexual reprobates, deviants and other misunderstood and much maligned creatures..................

I am running in the 2012 Milton Keynes Marathon which is in a little over 3 weeks (29th April to be exact) and am hoping to raise much needed dosh for our own Hols4Heroes. I know that may of you are already giving either financially or by other means to this cause but hope that you will slag off my attempts and even cough up some dosh for this. I will be hopefully wearing a vest with the logo on it so that any people who wish to come and laugh at me will be able to differentiate between me and the other fat fcukers at the back just ahead of the biff wagon. So come on, dig deep and whack some dosh in.

Ta muchly

Fabbers

i thought it best to be homo and polite so that I didnt offend any site sponsors or the COs.

For those who are not so easily offended...........

I am running, yes RUNNING, the MK Marathon in a few weeks. I want to raise some dosh for Hols4Heroes so get yer mitts in yer pockets or someone elses and gizz some cash. If you or they havent any then mug some pikey gypo or loiter with a hoodie and nick it. I dont gibve a fuck how its given so long as it is. Ta.

2. Just over 3 weeks for a Marathon isn't very quick.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It fucking well is if your built like me mate!!!!!!!!!!!!! Behold in various guises.......

So stump up

Attached Files:

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Fifty quid. You must wear this message from your sponsor in plain sight for the duration of the race and post pics here.

sponsor.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  5. I can vouch for Fabbers....he really IS short and fat! Its worth sponsoring him just to watch him waddling around MK trying to look butch!!!

6. You don't have to do any sponsoring to watch a fat bastard waddle around MK
    I do it most weeks for free!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

• Like Like x 1
  7. Right,that does it,I have pm'd him to arrange a meet just before the marathon just to see.
    He'll probably be a fcukin racing snake in lycra and a posse of paparazzi following him around.

8. No but the women love me and my realistic impression of a black mamba in my pants. Dont do lycra. Its for gays. Spandex. Thats what the Good Lord intended.

9. Big bump for you and your spandex clad thighs!

Go on folks, it's for a great cause.

10. You dont know just how fucking eerily close to the mark that actually is. Less jaundice though.

11. Right,I've arranged to meet FBC at MK,a bit of piss taking before we set off for a jog around the city.Apparently if he is as rotund as he says,it'll be like Little meets Large ;-)