Hols4heroes (xmas)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hols4Heroes, Dec 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Its that time of year again when we consider those who wore the green skin who have fallen on crappy times, injured and generally unable to afford Christmas, in some cases like last year, even be unable to heat the house over the winter period.

Ive a list of ex servicemen, who could benefit from a leg up, either in the form of assistance with heating, getting a bit of something for the kids, or providing a Christmas dinner.

There will be some auction items going up as a fund raiser. I also have a family with a very poorly child who I'm liasing with a travel company to get them away to Lapland before conditions worsen. Any assistance massivley appreciated.

Dig deep, Christmas is a pretty grim time when your on your arse, even if I can sort out some vouchers for a chrimbo dinner or toysrus vouchers for those with children who are going without, its all a massive help.

I'll bump this every mornign until the 19th, thats when I need to go shopping and get everything in the post for Chrimbo.

Sort code: 40-12-09
    Account: 41416081

We don't have paypal, however if there is a problem with online banking, please use hooverbags@msn.com and I'll tx it straight into the Hols4heroes account.

Cheers peoples.
  2. Dosh in bound!
  3. A few quid to The Hamster Fund heading your way

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber
  4. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

One of our festive benificiaries is a 94 year old second war veteran, it's a pleasure to listen to his stories, but also heartbreaking to see how he lives, he just wants to be warm through the festive season.

Giz a lift, help us make it happen
  5. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Ok - a few quid inbound

6. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

£100 in so far!

Keep pumping bastards
  7. British Airways Airmiles still up for grabs ! 144,000 of them.
  8. Incoming, cunt.
  9. Can you un ban me so i can crack on with bidding on the auctions
  10. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Money from Bovington Tank Museum Wartime Christmas transferred this evening.
  11. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

BIdding means offering money, not slagging off those who have bid!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. These were offered, in order to try and get the family to lapland or similar, not sure why the sudden tirade of abuse ?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. fixed post..hopefully i will win the Stumpy etc.If you dont hear from me its because i'm still on rops and cant PM you
    • Like Like x 1

14. Errrr, what abuse?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber
  15. 94 years old WW2 veteran? That'll be my Dad then. Don't believe a word the old codger says about being cold: I've set him up with a fat Lithuanian cleaner to keep him warm, and my Mum brings in the wood and coal every day for the fire.

Some cash sent.

You cunt. Let me know if you need more and I'll get the Lithuanian slag to turn tricks outside the M&S shop.
    • Like Like x 1