Hols4heroes (xmas)

Its that time of year again when we consider those who wore the green skin who have fallen on crappy times, injured and generally unable to afford Christmas, in some cases like last year, even be unable to heat the house over the winter period.

Ive a list of ex servicemen, who could benefit from a leg up, either in the form of assistance with heating, getting a bit of something for the kids, or providing a Christmas dinner.

There will be some auction items going up as a fund raiser. I also have a family with a very poorly child who I'm liasing with a travel company to get them away to Lapland before conditions worsen. Any assistance massivley appreciated.

Dig deep, Christmas is a pretty grim time when your on your arse, even if I can sort out some vouchers for a chrimbo dinner or toysrus vouchers for those with children who are going without, its all a massive help.

I'll bump this every mornign until the 19th, thats when I need to go shopping and get everything in the post for Chrimbo.

Holidays4heroes
HSBC:
Sort code: 40-12-09
Account: 41416081

We don't have paypal, however if there is a problem with online banking, please use hooverbags@msn.com and I'll tx it straight into the Hols4heroes account.

Cheers peoples.

A few quid to The Hamster Fund heading your way

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

One of our festive benificiaries is a 94 year old second war veteran, it's a pleasure to listen to his stories, but also heartbreaking to see how he lives, he just wants to be warm through the festive season.

Giz a lift, help us make it happen

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Money from Bovington Tank Museum Wartime Christmas transferred this evening.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Can you un ban me so i can crack on with bidding on the auctions...you cunt
BIdding means offering money, not slagging off those who have bid!!!!!

94 years old WW2 veteran? That'll be my Dad then. Don't believe a word the old codger says about being cold: I've set him up with a fat Lithuanian cleaner to keep him warm, and my Mum brings in the wood and coal every day for the fire.

Some cash sent.

You cunt. Let me know if you need more and I'll get the Lithuanian slag to turn tricks outside the M&S shop.

Is it because you are a non bidding tight wad cunt ?
I'm not bidding because they are my Avios miles I'm offering to GIVE away to the cause, this is the wrong part of the forum for a slagging match, the only purpose it has is to bump the thread back to the top. If you don't like my offer, lets take this outside.

£100 in so far!

Keep pumping bastards
RHM, a couple of pennies going into the Hamster fund later when the HSBC wake up. 2 weeks to get my lump sum? Must be a record!!!!

Pennies in.

Don't shout at me.