• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Hols4heroes urgent assist

Peoples, we've been made aware of a chap with head injuries, who has undergone recent surgery being evicted from his property.

Work is still on going to establish reasons and methods of rehoming, thats also not a job for us.

I have stuck my neck on the line and told them we'll cover a couple of nights accommodation and some food money and some basic clothing, am therefore looking to raise about £275 by yesterday evening.

Last night he apparently slept rough and need to ensure the same doesn't happen again tonight.

Details are very vague but don't want to wait until its too late to help out. Nothing will be paid out until everything has been verified

Please help and give the lad a leg up.

Hols4heroes
HSBC
Sort code: 40 12 09
Account: 41416081

£10 on way

Edit - Sent

Last edited:
Peoples, we've been made aware of a chap with head injuries, who has undergone recent surgery being evicted from his property.

Work is still on going to establish reasons and methods of rehoming, thats also not a job for us.

I have stuck my neck on the line and told them we'll cover a couple of nights accommodation and some food money and some basic clothing, am therefore looking to raise about £275 by yesterday evening.

Last night he apparently slept rough and need to ensure the same doesn't happen again tonight.

Details are very vague but don't want to wait until its too late to help out. Nothing will be paid out until everything has been verified

Please help and give the lad a leg up.

Hols4heroes
HSBC
Sort code: 40 12 09
Account: 41416081
Can you please setup a PayPal account , I see these requests but cannot contribute as I live abroad, PayPal is quick and easy for me to donate.

Do these numbers help?
  • IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
  • SWIFT: MIDLGB2120G
Not Paypal, I know but that may take a while for PG to set up :)
Yes but it takes an age to transfer and costs....PayPal account can be set up in seconds, all I need is the email address that is set up with the account.
And it's instant.

Yes but it takes an age to transfer and costs....PayPal account can be set up in seconds, all I need is the email address that is set up with the account.
And it's instant.

we had paypal running for two years, then they moved the goal post on us and decided they wanted the 5% backdated adding up to about £4k

They were told to jam it in their piss slits.

25GBP in your account within the next 2 hours!

Good luck with the balance!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hols4Heroes The NAAFI Bar 23
Hols4Heroes The NAAFI Bar 8
Hols4Heroes The NAAFI Bar 46