Hols4Heroes - TO Lapel Badge - ends 25th April

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Grownup_Rafbrat, Apr 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

With many thanks to The_Highway_Man I am pleased to offer for auction this rather natty lapel badge in the form of a TO Landrover.

The auction will eed at noon next Sunday, 25th April, and I'll post it to the winner. As usual all proceeds go to MDN's fund for sending Hamsters on Holidays.

Attached Files:

2. I've managed to get you a better picture. ;)

3. This pin is a must for the HATOs that peruse ARRSE. They are the last ones from the batch produced by myself (slabber) over on National Traffic. No more of the Land Rover will be made, so this is the last chance to get your hands on one. ;)
  4. Grownup_Rafbrat

thanks for the pic and the BUMP, Highway_Man.

These pins are rather lovely, so I'll make the first bid of a crisp fiver. (I spent too much on buying booze for that bear in parts east and south to afford more!)
  5. Come on HATOs get your hands in your pockets, otherwise I'll send the stormtroopers round. ;)
  6. Grownup_Rafbrat

Just a little evening bump. No damage, but attention from HATOs (or others) might be welcome ....
  7. Right, £10 from a copper. :police:

Any advances?
  8. Grownup_Rafbrat

Thank you, dogberry!

Any more?
  9. Come on HATO's. Are you going to let 5-0 outdo us? Dig deep, the stormtroopers are a knocking. :D
  10. A morning bump, come on guys, get bidding. ;)
  11. A Wednesday morning. ;)

12. £15

I'm actually starting to enjoy the full examination as I go through Customs.
  13. Nice one Sluggy. ;)
  14. I've got that many lapel badges, pins and coins now, I can set the pingy machine off from 500 metres away. :(