• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hols4heroes - signed pic of Cal Crutchlow ends 5.10.12

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
In this auction you may bid for a signed photo of Cal Crutchlow 2009 Supersport World
Champion, now riding for Monster Tech 3 in Motogp
. And our very own C/Sgt Burra Bear. Cal and his fiancee kindly hosted Burra for tea and honey during their recent trip to Silverstone, as those who follow the bears' travels on the holidays4heroes webisite will know.

The picture is on A4 glossy paper and is not framed, so the winner can put it into the frame of their choice.

The lot includes postage to UK or BFPO address.

The auction will run until
Friday, 5th October at 1800 hours (UK Time)

All proceeds to Holidays4Heroes.
By bidding or taking part in the auctions in any way, you agree to abide by the Auction Rules.

Attachments

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
So far as I'm concerned, if he is or has been a Motor Cycling World Champion he can wear his hair how he darned well likes. And I'd perch on his pillion any time, bear or no bear.

Now, any bids, please, people? Bids are what we need. Those holidays for wounded and bereaved people don't pay for themselves you know!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Congratulations and thank you Cairngorm

For £10 this lot is yours.

Thank you so much for supporting Holidays for Heroes.

Please transfer the money to:

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

Please PM me confirmation details of the payment and let me know where I should send the parcel.

If you’d like to use PayPal, please use shopgirl's account rb0@live.co.uk. She will pass the money on.

Latest Threads