Hols4heroes (Schnell help)

Will put more up later, just a quickie.

Three cases concurrent, auctions etc doing fantastic and more cash than we imagined coming in.

My back is against the wall on three cases, all can be put to bed with £865 quid and time from myself and Dave. Dave has put aside his own holiday to cover one of them (Although his Mrs is likely to slot him for it)

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

Bank: Holidays4heroes
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

One of the cases Dave is assisting is a Widow of 23 years old with two nippers of 3 & 4

Giz a lift to help them out?
Just sent funds via Paypal mate. Tonights BBQ is going to be Tesco Value Burgers avec reduced priced bread rolls rather than the Gourmet platter I had planned !!!

Brilliant works boys :salut:

very small donation inc, so sorry its not more but i hope it helps
Pip's pocket money just sent via HSBC xxx
Am still wating on cheque from council for repairs to my car,should have got it last week but,from what I was told by their 'clerk' today,It'll be another week to two due to 'problems with their new computer based payment system',sorry but cant cough up till then.
(wonder if they bought JPA as well?)
Hi all, the war widow who is in Spain on La Torre at the moment is only 23, has two baby kids, she doesent have much luck, she is in a nice villa but in a world of hurt. A few quid will really help her to enjoy herself. I had her collected from the airport yesterday and then I took her food shopping till late last night, apart from that she hasnt got the dosh to do anything, please help.
So I said to Mrs R-G " I've given your shopping money to a good cause, so eat the dog food and be happy!" :D

Now do I get a lovely badge or something :p