Hols4heroes (Rsigs assist / plea)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hols4Heroes, Jun 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Ladies and Gents

Ex Royal Signals, (Airborne) terminally ill, been placed on a waiting list longer than my impressive johnson for a stairlift, everyone else dragging thier heels in helping.

He comes home from Hospice for remaining time on Tuesday and is in need of a Stairlift.

I have found a local company to him who will provide one half price on a rental basis, therefore I need to raise £290 as soon as humanly possibly and they can install on Monday.

I know we've blagged and begged alot these recent weeks, can we please have a quick push and see if we can get this boxed off, then the blokes hallway isn't flooded with piss and shit due to an inability to get to the throne.

HSBC: Holidays4heroes
    Sort: 401209
    Acct: 41416081
  2. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

3. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Got you started...

4. Payday tomorrow, will see what I can do

Sent in a harsh font, using finger paints
  5. I'm in even if it is one of Jack Daniels lot.
  6. Can you PM me some details of who the bloke is please and requirements and I'll let the 216 blokes know on other means.
  7. Chucked a couple of quid in

8. Have you approached the Para Sigs Association as they may be able to help out?

216 Parachute Signals Squadron Guestbook
  9. Sadly, my Mother passed away last month. However, she recently had a brand new stair lift fitted into her house. I am back there from work next week and have to dismantle said stairlift. It is in perfect working order as far as I know. There is one straight piece to fit a standard flight of stairs and a small extension to fit on a smaller flight of stairs.

PM me if you wish to have this free gratis. I am in NE England, Gods country, but I am pretty sure between us, we could get this anywhere within the UK.

Take this offer, and use the money you would spend on this, to another use.

I shall wait to hear from you.
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Shekels sent. Answer the txt msg ;-)
  11. Any update?

12. Money in and bumped
  13. Money sent. Not much, but every little helps.
  14. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Sitrep as at 10:23

Stair lift installation paid, its going in tomorrow morning.

Three months rental cheque also paid.

Many thanks to all involved, its made whatever time left slightly easier and allowed a good bloke home for respite etc whilst at hospice.

Job Jobbed I think.
    • Like Like x 4