Hols4heroes (quickie)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hols4Heroes, Apr 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Kindly folk don't need much thanks to MWL946 pulling ablinder with the Black Watch cadets and raising £500. (Humbled thanks, letter en route to commandant etc)

I need to top up with a further £318 to get a blinded soldier and his family away.

I won't go into details but he has lost the sight in both eyes and the hearing in one ear as well as a limb and other lumps out of him.

Giz a lift to get him away. I'lll try and get a you tube video of him playing golf in return :D

Sort: 40-12-09
    Acct: 41416081

Thanks folks.

Seasons already kicked in with three families there as we speak.
  2. I'll chuck a bit in when the wages go in today

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber
  3. Incoming.

I was going to donate an mp3 file, but there's no point, it's stereo.
  4. A few sheckels chucked in and bump

5. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Giz a lift chaps, on the plus side, he can't see how badly this thread is doing :)
  6. Done, sorry it's not more mate
  7. Chunk paid in.

I'm still waiting for some gash shots of bereaved widows being comforted by you and the team...

...or post photos of his wife: it's not as though he is going to be looking at her any more and she would probably welcome the attention.
  8. Have you fixed the Paypal thing yet? I don't do internet banking and I'm stuck in the office.
  9. They actually raised just under £4,000... but being Black Watch they spent most of it on smack.

(Congrats to MWL946 and the Cadets: Sterling effort!)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Can't you just do some ninja clerky shit and divert someones wages into the Hamster Fund?

11. Well I would if the Defence Intranet wasn't bust!
  12. It's late on Friday night.

Anyone on this site at this time should be pissed. So pissed, they have hopefully reached the "happy stupid drunk" phase.

Read the story at the start of the thread, then log into your internet bank and donate the entire contents.

You will now get a good night's sleep, and because Jesus is watching, that old fat slag you fucked in the alley behind the nightclub earlier tonight will loose your telephone number, and your wife won't notice the lipstick on your cock.

Good night!
  13. Morning bump

Any update on how much more is needed?
  14. Bumping back to front page.

Are we nearly there yet?
  15. Shouldn't be too far off.

Anyone got a spare 5 or 10 (or 10,000) quid sat doing nothing in their bank account? Transfer it to H4H.

You know it makes sense.