Hols4heroes (October)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hols4Heroes, Oct 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Thankfully Winter is nearly here so the Holiday season is drawing to a close.

I have five more families to get away before the season ends in a fortnight.

One injured guy who then had the blow of his wife being terminally ill. She's since died but he would like to take his nipper away. One bloke who saw his three year old daughter mown down, one straight forward deserving case and two more that will make you cry if I need to post a guilt trip later :D

As per the last couple of years the Chrimbo build up and our effort for those on hard times will start once the Nov 11th collections and site RBL auctions are over and out of the way.

Apologies for delays in answering PMs, I cant begin to explain how chaotic its been both here and in Spain. Ian (Spanish man on ground) is soon away on leave, he's been putting in 18 - 20 hour days since May and is completely fcuked. Keeping him there, although not cheap has been money well and truly well spent.

More and more people who are dependant on others for motorbility and transport have been able to go over to Spain this year, thanks to all those who helped us keep Ian in place as the Hols4heroes b1tch in Spain.

Upto date sitrep and numbers etc to follow in coming days when head pulled out of hoop.

In the mean time, giz a lift

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

HSBC:

Holidays4heroes
    Sort: 40-12-09
    Acct: 41416081

2. A few sheckles heading your way

3. bump!
    funds inbound

4. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Not sure if you noticed, but there are no RBL Auctions this year, so Hols for Heroes ones will continue to generate dosh for you throughout October and November. We have some beauties lined up.

5. £500 inbound.............

6. If anyone wants to re-bid on the wedding dress voucher, I am more than happy to give it up.

You're not having the tiara though.

Yours,

HRH Princess Dale of Snailsville.

7. As soon as my War Pension (I hate that name - I've been in no wars!) gets paid on Wednesday, I bung a few bier chits your way.

8. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Already reported off Forum on the last trip to the Somme we raised £588.87 which old PG has in his private bank.
    God I hate giving money to someone with such a crappy beret!

9. OldBaldy you dared to call PG old!! Think a lot of that was my fines, thanks to a certain tigermonkey!!

10. Cash sent ^^

11. H4H: yeah yeah yeah. Heard it all before.

So I've sent you some cash. Again.

And I'm still waiting for the little boy from Alicante that you promised you'd send to Budapest to lick my plums clean (the gyppo lads here cannot clean anything: it's against their genes).

12. If my student bursary ever turns up ill push some of it your way, I'd only spend it on Lidl noodles and Jagerbombs anyway.

13. Grownup_Rafbrat

14. Bit from me.

Keep up the good work.

15. Grownup_Rafbrat

Bit from cake sale inbound on Thursday evening.