• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hols4heroes (October quickie)

Injured soldier and family who have had enough of their fair share of shit, can only travel in the half term holidays, which makes it a little pricier than usual, but havee a property and a availability.

I need to raise £388.45 to make the trip possible.

Another tenner would stick a slab of beer in the fridge for when they arrive.

Giz a leg up.

Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

Cheers peoples

Something like that Mac. We then launder the funds to remain in the 'not-for-profit' category and Hols4Heroes was the designated receiver of our ill-gotten gains for this financial year. :)

No, looooong story, but in the too hard basket.

PM me if you want to go the paypal route and I'll make the donation directly on your bahalf.

Sadly not, Bipolar, as we're a non-profit community group rather than a registered charity. However on occasions we have used shopgirl's paypal account for fundraising. I'm on a rubbish terminal at work at the moment, but if you look at the bottom of any recently ended auction thread the information will be there. Shopgirl passes the dosh through to us very quickly.GRB

You could send me a cheque, which I can bank at the local Midland. PM me for an address if you would like to do that.

Where there's dosh, we will find a way to take it!!!

oldbaldy

LE
I have just transfered £400 from our auction on the 'Get Somme Arrse Tour 2012'.
Money should be there now.
It could have been more if PG had got his arrse in gear and sent the bottle of port he promised, maybe next time. :)

It could have been more if PG had got his arrse in gear and sent the bottle of port he promised, maybe next time. :)
Guilty!!

Thankyou to all who have helped on this one.

I think we can safely call job jobbed. Will book the flights today, they'll fly Sunday.

Many thanks to Oldbaldys battlefield tourers....... result!!