Hols4heroes (new welfare case)

Gaurdsman, served 1982 -1990

Been found living in a tent and attempted to cash in his chips with 64 sleeping tablets, released from hospital into hostel yesterday.

SSAFA, RBL all now involved, been asked if we can help.

Goes without saying that when he is on the road to recovery, we'll send him to Spain for some needed RnR, but speedos and armbands are the last thing on his shopping list at the minute.

Anything we can do to help will be sent forward.

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

HSBC: Holidays4heroes
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

Ta muchly

Hols4Heroes said:

Been found living in a tent and attempted to cash in his chips with 64 sleeping tablets, released from hospital into hostel yesterday.

Goes without saying that when he is on the road to recovery, we'll send him to Spain for some needed RnR, but speedos and armbands are the last thing on his shopping list at the minute.

Ta muchly
Cough cough :D

elovabloke

ADC
Hols4Heroes said:

Ta muchly

We'd called job jobbed on the other one yesterday by now.

Not enough so far to get him enough pills to finish the job off........ not that I'm trying to make you feel guilty.

elovabloke

ADC
Hols4Heroes said:

Ta muchly

Hols4Heroes said:

Not enough so far to get him enough pills to finish the job off........ not that I'm trying to make you feel guilty.
Leopards may change their gimp masks, but they don't change their sense of humour !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

bump :D

Don't believe I'm giving to help a Guardsman.....after the pain I suffered at thier hands.

£ in the pot via Lloyds

S_R

Pretty skint myself, but not yet in a tent.

Money sent by BACs

PS First time giving, is it a reg'd charity? Can you claim the tax back? Is so do I need to send you anything?

Thank you CavalryCaptain, unfortunately we are not a registered charity due to the beaurocracy of it all, but we are the quickest to react . Look at the holiday4heroes site to see what has been achieved :D .

Hols4Heroes said:

£15 on it's way, sent some yesterday too. These cunts that employ me are taking me to the wire this month.
That H4H geezer is alright but I liked that hooded claw character that used to do it. Put your cock in my ass HA HA. Veiny throbbing cocks HA HA

Someone said that FiveAlfa bloke is a dwarf, thats weird.

Hols4Heroes said:

Ta muchly

not ignoring this, payday tomorrow WHOOP!! Cash incoming then aaaaand BUMP!!