Hols4Heroes: More Handmade Pens from FI Veteran - ends 28/11/10: 1800 gmt

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Pronto_Mike_Uniform, Nov 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am auctioning two more hand-made ball-pens this time in desert camouflage , all monies raised going to H4H.

[​IMG]

I am a former Scots Guardsman, wounded in the FI and disabled out. I now make pens as a hobby. Details of how the pens are made are in the thread “Hols4Heroes: Handmade Pen from FI Veteran - ends 31/10/10”, you may see other camouflage pens but I can guarantee that your pen will be unique.

The acrylic used is pretty much resistant to most daily contaminants so should stay looking good for many years. I have made a lot of pens and the older acrylics are still looking like new.

The pen design is known as a Cigar Pen. The Cigar Pen is designed for those who prefer a hefty, more masculine looking pen. The pens on offer have their metal parts plated, one in black and the other in copper, that ties in nicely with the camouflage acrylic and gives a nice “military” feel (think copper-jacketed rounds or black, stealthy “Them” thoughts). The pens take a standard Parker refill and I will include a couple of free spares so you should be good to write for ages. The pens are supplied in a velvet sleeve and I will pack them very carefully for posting.

So, present for a loved one, present for yourself, perfect for largeing it up in the clerks office or whipping out in the bank/pub/brothel when signing for stuff. Dig Deep people, this stuff doesn’t come around often!

All monies raised for this auction will be donated to H4H; I will cover the postage costs.

You will be bidding for a single pen so please state COPPER or BLACK when you place a bid.

These pens usually retail from the various penmakers for between £20 – 30.00 each. However, any monies raised are going to a good cause so I will not be picky about passing it on for any amount.

The auction will run for a week, so make your bid before

Sunday 28th November, 1800 hrs GMT.

Pronto Mike Uniform

2. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Thank you for this auction, PMU. They look fantastic indeed. :thumleft:

So, who's to kick the auction off ?

3. First bid - £10 for the copper pen.

4. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Thank you for your bid, Ekaterin. :)

5. Ten English pounds for the black pen.

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

£15 for the COPPER Pen.

A-Y

7. £12.50p pour la plume noir s'il vous plait mademoiselle YIM.

8. £20 from the Princess with the tiara.

9. £20 for the copper pen.

RP

10. £25 for the black one

11. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

£25 for the copper one please

12. I've just fallen out with you.

£30. (Clanks all her coins together).

13. You should buy the copper one to match your pubes!

14. I am not ginger, the dog is.

Wanna buy a t-shirt? Don't hassle the huff?

15. Strawberry blond, strawberry blond

The two of you......