Hols4Heroes makes the Sun

Well done all involved in making this happen.

Shocked that the MoD trying to take credit for this. :roll:

CLICKY

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
From what i've read, absolutely nothing to do with the Hols4heroes campaign associated with this site.

Spanish Dave has been dealing with this, first choice are liaising with us but there seems to be some confusion.

Wait out, and please avoid any negative comment

Hols4Heroes said:
Spanish Dave has been dealing with this, first choice are liaising with us but there seems to be some confusion.

i read it as they are taking your glory, that said any help for the boys is most welcome.

Can someone cut 'n' paste the article?

My rather puritannical network refuses me access to The Sun with the message, Reason for restriction: Forbidden Category "Intimate Apparel/Swimsuit"

Oyibo said:
Can someone cut 'n' paste the article?

My rather puritannical network refuses me access to The Sun with the message, Reason for restriction: Forbidden Category "Intimate Apparel/Swimsuit"

JET off this summer - and YOUR holiday could help send a Forces family on their own trip of a lifetime.

The Sun has teamed up with First Choice to offer HOLIDAYS FOR HEROES.

From today until February 20, for every 20 of our loyal Sun readers booking a First Choice break, one forces family will get an all-inclusive week-long trip FREE.

Families chosen for the free holidays will include those of injured servicemen and relatives of those who have died in the conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq. The campaign has been backed by the Ministry of Defence.

Vice Admiral Peter Wilkinson, Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff for Personnel said: "We always welcome any gestures of support for our brave personnel.

"They value greatly any recognition of the sacrifice they make on behalf of this country. This offer of free holidays is very generous and will be warmly received." The MoD will work with all the Forces to find deserving families.

And for Sun readers, it's easy to help send a Forces family away. You can either:

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...Forces-families-to-go-away.html#ixzz0dWlAruiO

Pop into your local First Choice travel agent with a copy of The Sun and book a holiday before February 20.

Book online through the dedicated website, firstchoice.co.uk/heroes .

Or call the special Holidays for Heroes booking hotline on 0800 916 5164.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...Forces-families-to-go-away.html#ixzz0dWlGzlw7
resorts pack in fun

ONLY the best will do for our servicemen and women and their families, which is why First Choice will be offering a free break at their flagship Holiday Village resorts.

The resorts were developed after pinpointing just what families really want on their holiday and each features lots of entertainment and activities plus great quality accommodation and hotel facilities.

A Holiday Village is a resort in itself with a choice of restaurants, live entertainment and lagoon-style pools, plus superb health and sports facilities.

Where the Holiday Villages really stand out is in their activities for families. The FREE Kids' Academies are open to children aged up to 15 with specific clubs for every age group.

There are also a host of fun sessions to sign up for at a little extra cost including the Reebok Football Academy, Swim Academy and Razzamataz Stage School.

And the whole family can have fun at In2action sessions - with raft-building, kayaking and high-ropes courses.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...Forces-families-to-go-away.html#ixzz0dWlROfZY

At your service, Sir!

JET off this summer - and YOUR holiday could help send a Forces family on their own trip of a lifetime.
The Sun has teamed up with First Choice to offer HOLIDAYS FOR HEROES.

From today until February 20, for every 20 of our loyal Sun readers booking a First Choice break, one forces family will get an all-inclusive week-long trip FREE.

Families chosen for the free holidays will include those of injured servicemen and relatives of those who have died in the conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq. The campaign has been backed by the Ministry of Defence.

Luxury ... First Choice Holiday Village resort
Vice Admiral Peter Wilkinson, Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff for Personnel said: "We always welcome any gestures of support for our brave personnel.

"They value greatly any recognition of the sacrifice they make on behalf of this country. This offer of free holidays is very generous and will be warmly received." The MoD will work with all the Forces to find deserving families.
And for Sun readers, it's easy to help send a Forces family away. You can either:

Pop into your local First Choice travel agent with a copy of The Sun and book a holiday before February 20.

Book online through the dedicated website, firstchoice.co.uk/heroes .

Or call the special Holidays for Heroes booking hotline on 0800 916 5164.

Thanks BS and Spike.

Hols4Heroes: Hope things work out for the best.

Hols4Heroes said:

Apparently Tamsin Outhwaite is doing a "bit" on it on BFBS Reports tonight. Don't forget the Times Zones are different!!!

If it helps contributing to the greater good then fantastic.

Quote from an e mail today

Re: Holidays4Heroes - Website: First Choice holidays and The Sun

Hi David

Just tried to call you but got your voicemail. Apologies it’s taken me all day to get back to you while I’ve been gathering answers from other people. The good news is we will be able to extend holidays to your network.

We can also publicise this through case studies in local media as well as this Saturday in The Sun. Do you have anyone who would be willing to be put forward to media? We would ensure it is handled sensitively and is not intrusive.

Best wishes

Zoe

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hols4Heroes said:

Any time for the twenty quid you owe me. I realise that you have matters on the go at the moment and are busy.

But twenty quid is twenty quid.

No rush. Any time you get your leisure.

For me twenty quid.

Nice one, Dave, and good work.

Not quite the way you at the Head Shed might have planned it, but the spin-off is looking promising.

The Bears are planning a holiday ;-)

Probably better not worth an email to old clients, this is in support of Help for Heroes, and I think its perhaps best to avoid confusion, First Choice didn't set up Holidays for heroes. They have used the name in the advert.

We will forward clients to them, remind them that the Holidays4heroes name and brand is already established and in place and perhaps distance ourselves. The campaign isn't as we were led to believe, but provided sick, injured blokes and their families get away on a trip, thats all that matters.