Hols4heroes (June)

Three separate phone calls today, as yet we've to place them.

All separate incidents and circumstances. An infantryman, recently injured in a blast which saw one of his pals killed and the rest of the section with varying injuries.

Just left sellyoak an in between treatment and visits to the head doctor and trick cyclist would benefit from a Hols4heroes chill in the sun.

Can we help him on his way?

Another, more to do with home issues, but due to family tragedy has more than qualified to get away for a week.

We've never been busier, both on the welfare and as of last week the holiday side kicking in with six or more fresh families needing to get away.

There are a few auction items to go up as soon as I can get them listed and there are a couple of fund raising events www.spatulachallenge.com being one of them (gift aid also available here)

I will get a half yearly sitrep up as soon as am able, but in the meantime if you've got a buckshee couple of quid we can spend it.

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

HSBC
Holidays4heroes
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

diplomat

MIA
Book Reviewer
GBP 98.16 raised from Slingsby Lions Tour so far on its way. Saves me carrying it around!!

I will add a bit more to round it up to something useful.

couple of quid thrown in.

was that a cheeky bump too?

Kid's pocket money gone - no, not mine, I battered next door's 6 year old on her way to the shops.

And Boing!!! (Variety!)

diplomat said:
GBP 98.16 raised from Slingsby Lions Tour so far on its way. Saves me carrying it around!!

I will add a bit more to round it up to something useful.
It had better be more than £1.84 you tight-fisted git! :D

MDN - loot en route :D

Afternote - done 8)

There's just too much happening :roll:

I'm about to rattle the Spatula Challenge on Slingsby and Facebook - possibly not instant income, but it gets things moving in the right direction.

Just a quick update on a case thats been running concurrently in the background.

Remember the chap who needed legal assistance in fighting the Fire brigade after being made homeless etc after an industrial injury? The legal team, in the form of an exceptionally gifted ARRSE member today won a Grievance hearing and for the first time in a long time his future is looking a little brighter.

Its by no means over, but the first battle of the war is won and the advantage is ours.

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Just a quick update on a case thats been running concurrently in the background.

Remember the chap who needed legal assistance in fighting the Fire brigade after being made homeless etc after an industrial injury? The legal team, in the form of an exceptionally gifted ARRSE member today won a Grievance hearing and for the first time in a long time his future is looking a little brighter.

Its by no means over, but the first battle of the war is won and the advantage is ours.
Please take a day off and sort out the Government of the UK ... you know you can! :lol:

i promise that email draft on SITREP in the next 48 hours :wink: