Hols4heroes (June Grovel)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hols4Heroes, Jun 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

This is the busiest time of the year for us, on Monday we will have 9 families in Spain, 1 in Tenerife and 1 in Cyprus, with a week of similar numbers the week after.

Thankfully the issue with our man on the ground in Spain has been resolved and normal service has been resumed.

Spanish Dave is frantically trying to ensure we have accomodation for two remaining families, Ian (Spain Rep) has begged, blagged stolen, electric scooters, wheelchairs, mountain bikes, laptops, boat trips, fishing trips, you name it that fcuker has got it covered.

Welfare cases continue here in the UK, everyday pretty much sees a new case hit us. This week for instance, SSAFA Yorkshire asked for help with three cases, we bought a fridge, washing machine and microwave for a family who by saying had fallen on hard times was an understatement.

I can't single out one straightforward case, we are inundated. So if there is anything you can spare, any ideas you have for fund raisers, anything at all you can do to assist in the financial strain placed upon us, then obviously I'd be grateful, more importantly it would enable me to start the bookings for all these other families that are mounting up on my desk

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

Bank: HSBC
    Sort code: 40-12-09
    Acct: 41416081

Usually when I put up posts like this they don't work. If we are still struggling in the morning, I'll put up a couple of stories that will make you cry and guilt you into paying :D
  2. I'm just waiting for £75 to transfer into my account from the sales of HATO tie pins. As soon as it arrives I'll chuck it in the pot. ;)
  3. Boing! Some thrown in the pot.
  4. Money sent. Diplomat I have included the 200 quid I promised you for your tran-eurpoean drinkathon fundraiser (following the D Day route my arrse) :twisted: . 400 biggies in total - it has been a lucky month for me and what goes round comes round :soldier:
  5. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Thanks to all so far.

Not quite there yet, but getting much closer.

Cheers Rickshaw, I stand by my promise if you want your arrse eating out :D
  6. I've received the tie pin funds, I've transfered £75 into the pot. ;)
  7. I am absolutely skint, daughters 18th and a new roof on the house paid for in the last month. Still, there are always people who are far worse off than me so I've just transferred £50 to HSBC.
  8. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Any chance we'll get that Hols4Heroes shop open soon? That will generate LOADSAMONEY for you to spend both willy and nilly.
  9. ok ok....you've guilted my weekends Pie money off me goddamn you!!!
  10. £260 incoming from the Burlington Hotel blue rinse raffle scam on Monday
  11. Grand incoming Monday when back in civilisation.
  12. 50 sent
  13. have made a donation from Mr M's bank account, he'll understand when I tell him!!
  14. She still got you locked in the Gimp cage?
  15. Lock? Not neceaasry mate....