Hols4heroes (July)

Two more families in need of assistance.

Quite straight forward, flights needed asap as treatment and work only allows them a very tight window at the beginning of August.

Look forward seems V optimistic with the Spatula challenge bringing in good money, sadly the balloon is up now and I need to be booking flights before Tuesday on the outside.

£798 is needed, the other case can be dealt with at a later date.

Royal Artillery, pull yer fingers out, he's one of yours and let me assure all of you, this fella deserves it.

Paypal: holidays4heroes.org

HSBC
Holidays4heroes

Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

Auction items will be posted tomorrow, with some more coming on in the next few hours.

We've hit a concerning first.

3hours in and not a penny. Not a dig in anyway, goes without saying we are grateful for anything and everything that comes in.

Mighty_doh_nut said:

3hours in and not a penny. Not a dig in anyway, goes without saying we are grateful for anything and everything that comes in.
Tuesday :oops: i can dob some in

Have some money to transfer collected from Amy's travels, was waiting until some more came through but will transfer whats there currently.

Edit to add on the way, hopefully the steampowered online banking will get it there in less than a week :roll:

mac_uk said:
Wish I could but I'm brassic this week :(
Sod it, I'm sure many people here would agree that I can survive without food a couple of days :D

Little bit sent, good luck

my telephone banking has been cancelled!!!! will try to pop in branch and donate tomorrow.

elovabloke

ADC
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Two more families in need of assistance.

Quite straight forward, flights needed asap as treatment and work only allows them a very tight window at the beginning of August.

Look forward seems V optimistic with the Spatula challenge bringing in good money, sadly the balloon is up now and I need to be booking flights before Tuesday on the outside.

£798 is needed, the other case can be dealt with at a later date.

Royal Artillery, pull yer fingers out, he's one of yours and let me assure all of you, this fella deserves it.

Paypal: holidays4heroes.org

HSBC
Holidays4heroes

Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

Auction items will be posted tomorrow, with some more coming on in the next few hours.

Mighty_doh_nut said:

I am a lurker, worst still a civvy. Given my upbringing, I get a lot of pleasure from this site, (and often damp undies). I support Hols4Heroes not just because what it does is worthy of everyone’s support anyway, but I feel it is only right that I put something back. If every other lurker just lobbed in just a couple of quid I’m sure it would make a big difference.

Beer money inbound to via Paypal and bump.

Is address above for paypal correct? Should it be info@holidays4heroes.org?

Trevor_H said:
Mighty_doh_nut said:

I am a lurker, worst still a civvy. Given my upbringing, I get a lot of pleasure from this site, (and often damp undies). I support Hols4Heroes not just because what it does is worthy of everyone’s support anyway, but I feel it is only right that I put something back. If every other lurker just lobbed in just a couple of quid I’m sure it would make a big difference.

Beer money inbound to via Paypal and bump.

Is address above for paypal correct? Should it be info@holidays4heroes.org?
Yes it is info@holidays4heroes.org Trevor

And thank you :D

Will pay at first bank i can get to tomorrow.

Another civvy git but its worth it,

A pound, a civvy, who cares all is grateful. If everyone who looked at the post gave a pound we would all but be there.
Keep it coming, we will not fail on this one.

Couple of quid incoming by paypal
Keep up the good work
Cheers
Scratch

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hols4Heroes The NAAFI Bar 20
Hols4Heroes The NAAFI Bar 7
Hols4Heroes The NAAFI Bar 69