Hols4heroes (July)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Jul 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Two more families in need of assistance.

Quite straight forward, flights needed asap as treatment and work only allows them a very tight window at the beginning of August.

Look forward seems V optimistic with the Spatula challenge bringing in good money, sadly the balloon is up now and I need to be booking flights before Tuesday on the outside.

£798 is needed, the other case can be dealt with at a later date.

Royal Artillery, pull yer fingers out, he's one of yours and let me assure all of you, this fella deserves it.

Paypal: holidays4heroes.org

Sort: 40-12-09
    Acct: 41416081

Auction items will be posted tomorrow, with some more coming on in the next few hours.
  2. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Gunners do it with a bang :lol:
  3. Wish I could but I'm brassic this week :(
  4. We've hit a concerning first.

3hours in and not a penny. Not a dig in anyway, goes without saying we are grateful for anything and everything that comes in.
  5. Tuesday :oops: i can dob some in
  6. On my uppers at the moment, but a tenner sent. Sorry it could not be more.
    Come on people, dig deep.
  7. Have some money to transfer collected from Amy's travels, was waiting until some more came through but will transfer whats there currently.

Edit to add on the way, hopefully the steampowered online banking will get it there in less than a week :roll:
  8. Paypal donation sent (and a quick bump)
  9. Nice one Dr_Nick :D
  10. Sod it, I'm sure many people here would agree that I can survive without food a couple of days :D

Little bit sent, good luck
  11. my telephone banking has been cancelled!!!! will try to pop in branch and donate tomorrow.
  12. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

13. donation sent, best wishes
  14. I am a lurker, worst still a civvy. Given my upbringing, I get a lot of pleasure from this site, (and often damp undies). I support Hols4Heroes not just because what it does is worthy of everyone’s support anyway, but I feel it is only right that I put something back. If every other lurker just lobbed in just a couple of quid I’m sure it would make a big difference.

Beer money inbound to via Paypal and bump.

Is address above for paypal correct? Should it be info@holidays4heroes.org?
  15. Yes it is info@holidays4heroes.org Trevor

And thank you :D