Hols4heroes (Job Offer / swan / spain)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hols4Heroes, May 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Anyone fancy three weeks in Spain, as a rep for Hols4heroes?

The chap we have working there has to return to the UK later this week and I need someone to cover for him for at least 16 days possibly 21.

Duties include meeting and greeting and generally looking after those families who aren't 100% self sufficient and can't drive.

I don't mind if its a couple who want to use it as a holiday with a bit of work thrown in, I don't mind if its a single soldier on leave and fancies sitting in the sun etc.

Please PM me and let me know, but in order for me to be able to familiarise you with the local area etc, I need you to be ready to react quickly and fly out on Thursday. Clearly accom and transport, flights etc are on me.

Anyone interested?
  2. Wish I could but wife may be a bit peeved, any news on the jump times haven't heard from you yet.
  3. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

does the offer include a pair of ladies fishnets, half a dozen satsumas and a bag of poppers?
  4. Feck...two weeks earlier and i would have applied for this prestigious position.

I'm not taking the piss, really am sorry. Will dig into grey matter to think of anyone who may be able to help.

Hope you sort it out.

Good luck
  5. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

OK, then if struggling, anyone fancy a free working holiday from 6th - 17th June?
  6. bump to keep it on main page
  7. Whet needs a job..PM him.. :D
  8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Wheres Whet?
  9. I know a one eyed jock who's looking for a job
  10. Does anyone know if this has been sorted?
  11. Not yet it hasn't, no.

Still need the 6th - the 17th or there's gonna be some long wheelchair pushes / hitch-hiking marathons from the airport to the Villas
  12. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Think Ive got it covered, will know in morning.

Cheers for offers.