Hols4heroes (Homeless - urgent)

Homeless Gunner

Ex 7 RHA been sleeping rough for the last few nights, without a doss bag in sub zero temperatures.

Just been informed by Skelmersdale Job centre.

Got him accomodation sorted for this evening, but tomorrow he's back in the same boat.

Obviously I've made RBL & SSAFA aware but this is ideal for the QRF part of this organisation.

Help us sort him out a few more nights in the BnB and help us get him some clothes, toiletries and basics.

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

HSBC: Holidays4heroes
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

Will post a target amount up in the morning when I've got a BnB bagged.

Oh, and I've got a blue lanyard he can have.................................no.......wait a minute.........................he can't 'cos he's a dropshort!

:D

Yeah got it cheers MM, letter of thanks en route to them!!

I know it goes against the grain him being a stinking gunner, but better than than a crab. We've even helped a slop jockey and a a few loggies last year....

Not everyone can be a powder blue beret wearing love machine..... even crap cap badges qualify for a step up :D

Money sent.

Hols4Heroes Please check PM's

Gadge

dosh via paypal for the donkey walloper from an old op

I can't find it on the FAQ's so apologies, but I'm looking for instructions on how to bump a thread. Sorry I'm a noob lol pmsl etc

Drivers_log said:
ooooh_matron said:
I can't find it on the FAQ's so apologies, but I'm looking for instructions on how to bump a thread. Sorry I'm a noob lol pmsl etc
Stick the B&B Got no cash to give, but if he wants to get his ass over to Manchester, send him my way for a spare room. PM me. Just make sure he doesn't talk much if he's a scouser.

DL
Same, he can come stay at mine if he wants I'm not in during the day, so he can have the place to himself, so if he is a scouser tell him not to nick my tele or fcuk my dog. There are some horses across the road if he gets bored.

He has kids in the local area so he needs to be nearby.

I reckon he'll need 8 - 10 nights in a BnB, an evening meal each night and some kit.

Am going to go and see him tomorrow and will get him squared away. He is off the streets tonight, His life changes from here... For the worse when I've finished with him tomorrow :D

L

Lechies

Good luck navigating the roundabouts MDN, there are many of them, what's the going rate in a b&b in skem per night?

Because today has been THE best day of my life ...... I am now a dad ... Scary ....and because my daughter will not be requiring pocket money for a few months .... Ale comes from Mum's breasts .....

£50.00 to help the bloke out

Besides he can use it to pay the paypal fees to sell his white lanyard .... Ubique ... Everywhere .... Not All over the F**KING place

:)

L

Lechies

Congrats Gundolph, I hope the wee one and mum are both doing well. A little bump to put this back to the top.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hols4Heroes The NAAFI Bar 12
Hols4Heroes The NAAFI Bar 20
Hols4Heroes The NAAFI Bar 22