• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hols4Heroes: Framed Chelsea shirt #8 (Lampard) signed by all team - ends 13/09/11

If you are a Chelsea supporter, then you get the chance of your life in this auction:

A #8 FC Chelsea shirt (Frank Lampard)
Season 2010 / 2011
framed and signed by the whole Chelsea team.

The reserve on this unique item is £75 plus £25 for postage and packing within the UK.
Item can be picked up in London as well.

This is what it looks like:

chelsea_no_8_shirt.jpg

The auction will run for a week.

So please make your bids before

Tuesday, 13th of September, 1800 hrs.

( Just to make sure, this is UK time. )

All proceeds to Holidays4Heroes, please help those who have given so much.

Thank you for your support !

Special thanks to PRT, who organised this fabulous item. :thumright:

By bidding or taking part in the auctions in any way, you approve tacitly the Auction Rules.

I'd love to bid for this myself, but I've just hired a new unskilled labour to complete the Hols4Heroes team here

and now all money goes into education and training :nod:

Bem_and_Kimberly_08.jpg

So, where are all the other Chelsea supporters ? :excited:

Lampard is a ******* donkey.........I'll bid on most things, but not this POS.

Actually, scratch that.......I'll give £25 if you burn it and post pictures.......everybody wins.

If you've got that kind of money to burn donate it to me so I can raise funds for the Poppy appeal
You misread it mate.......it's the shirt I want to burn, not the money.

Your implicit assertion that the RBL is more important than Hols is, at least to me, somewhat misguided.

Now, where's your bid?

Misguided, I don't think so both are very worthy charities. I would have gone to the reserve but as a Liverpool supporter I can't better £100

Thanks for all bids so far (even though I definitely don't want to have this incinerated, Banker
).

I got an anonymous bid by PM, so the highest bid is up to £200 now.

Thanks to the bidder for supporting the good cause. :)

Latest Threads