Hols4heroes (Feb scrounge)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hols4Heroes, Feb 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Ex Parachute Regiment, stepped upto the plate big time at the time the six RMP guys were executed back in 2003.

Verfied and checked with people that know him now and knew him then.

Utterly on his arse, on a recent visit, no scoff, no bog roll, nothing, coupled with a severe bout of PTSD amongst other hardship issues all stemming from that incident.

I need to get him some basics and on his feet, then look at getting him to Spain for some respite and down time later in the year.

Apologies fro brevity, work to do on this one. Please assist where you possibly can.

Holidays4heroes
    Sort: 40-12-09
    Acct: 41416081

Will follow up with an update over the weekend, obviously after he's been given something to wipe his hoop on, perhaps a crab beret :D

2. PPM gone in. Sorry it's not much, but I'm expecting a rather large vet's bill soon.

3. Just bunged 30 quid in to the pot! Hope it helps a bit!!

Now that'll set him back - being helped out by a Hat! :grin:

4. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

This is a really genuine bloke who is sadly now an example that even those capable of great courage in adversity can suffer for it in later years.

I will be sending P_G 50 sheets immediately. Do you think that is one roll or two?

5. Sorted. Be with you in next couple of hours

6. Fifty snots sent!!

7. £40 sent by bank transfer.

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

About 1/2 of what I will spent tonight having a gay time with me mates then returning to my nice warm house and Missus is on its way. Hopefully to help the poor sod do the same at some future date.

9. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

I think he's bluffing. If he can't eat, then he won't be shitting, therefore no need for bum roll.

Cheers for you help so far folks, can't imagine this one will take too long to box off, no need for bog roll in SPain either, we have Bidets to de clag your crimper.

10. Thought they were for washing your feet

11. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Don't close it down too quickly. He is a big lump and if he is feeling a bit peckish you will need more than a few quid to fill the fridge.

As the saying goes, you would rather feed him for a week than a fortnight!

12. It's been a while since I've been able to send any cash, but a few sheckels inbound.

13. I'm in, should be available straight away.

14. Don't wast our hard-earned on cutlery either, it will only confuse him.

Incoming.