Hols4heroes (Feb plea)

We have a young lad with two very young children, 5 & 6

I won't go into much detail as it will clearly ID him at a massivley traumatic time.

After half a dozen transplant operations he has lost his young wife over the weekend, leaving him to explain to the nippers that mums not coming home.

Since the mum fell ill, as a young tom, hes been travelling daily from work to the hospital, some 150 mile round trip, in a constant vigil, this has beyond cleaned them out and some work is to be done regarding squaring away the future.

I'm opening the bowl for a short term fix whilst I work on the long term with his welfare officer, SSAFA and Regtl associations.

I wouldn't open the bowl, but he and the kids have a funeral to deal with tomorrow so I can't wade in just yet.

Please help give this humble lad and the remainder of his family a leg up.

It goes without saying that we@ll get them away to Spain at a suitable for them time.

HSBC: Holidays4heroes
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct:41416081

The_Duke

LE
I don't normally post on these but this one seems to have slipped off the front page without being noticed, so I will this time.

PM for you.

A bit skint this month, but my kids shoe fund is on the way.
Fuck 'em, they can go bare foot, it is nearly spring after all.

I hate you.

We have a young lad with two very young children, 5 & 6

I won't go into much detail as it will clearly ID him at a massivley traumatic time.

After half a dozen transplant operations he has lost his young wife over the weekend, leaving him to explain to the nippers that mums not coming home.

Since the mum fell ill, as a young tom, hes been travelling daily from work to the hospital, some 150 mile round trip, in a constant vigil, this has beyond cleaned them out and some work is to be done regarding squaring away the future.

I'm opening the bowl for a short term fix whilst I work on the long term with his welfare officer, SSAFA and Regtl associations.

I wouldn't open the bowl, but he and the kids have a funeral to deal with tomorrow so I can't wade in just yet.

Please help give this humble lad and the remainder of his family a leg up.

It goes without saying that we@ll get them away to Spain at a suitable for them time.

HSBC: Holidays4heroes
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct:41416081
You're a knob. The acct number is wank.

Some fucking cheeser told me I was not allowed to swear at him.

HSBC? I shit em.

Hope my pennies help xx

Is it all done yet, you fat northern tranny>