Hols4heroes (feb fastball)

I'll quickly call job jobbed on the other one, as this one is going to have to take priority in the short term.

Homeless ex jock infanteer, 16 years served

Was evicted from his house after a very messy divorce saw him cleaned out and pretty much arrse raped of everything he'd worked for.

Sooner than ask for help, he decided to take his dossbag and kip in the park.

He's been out in the cold for 11 days

Part of me thinks, fcuk him he's a jock.......... but that would be jack, so I've got him into a BnB outside Edinburgh ( He lives in Dundee and has to walk :D )

SSAFA and RBL will pick up the ball and run with it, but we could do with a bit of QRF help to help me fund the next five nights and get him some basic clothing and toiletries etc.

Paypal : info@holidays4heroes.org

HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

Acct name: Holidays4heroes

Hols4Heroes said:
Part of me thinks, fcuk him he's a jock.......... but that would be jack, so I've got him into a BnB outside Edinburgh ( He lives in Dundee and has to walk :D )
He is a pie eater FFS :D

You didn't mention the B&B is in Iceland

usual stuff was given

It's been an expensive month, but there's a donation on it's way. If he wastes it on bucky, tell him he can wash my car and cut my grass

I'll sponsor him to rebuild Hadrian's Wall...........from the porridge wog side.

Dosh incoming to dissuade him from his genetic tendency towards burglary.

A few wee bucks sent from Gods wee Country, no Lurgan Champagne (Bucky) this weekend in Castle Killaloe for the kids. Well done team Hols4Heroes. Come on guys let the ARRSE QRF each give a bung of a the price of a cheap bottle of Chateau Dunnes Stores to give this gentleman a dig out & look after our own.

Every little helps, soggy. Size doesn't matter!

Chris Check PMs please. Used Paypal as cant log on to bank