Hols4heroes (feb fastball)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hols4Heroes, Feb 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

I'll quickly call job jobbed on the other one, as this one is going to have to take priority in the short term.

Homeless ex jock infanteer, 16 years served

Was evicted from his house after a very messy divorce saw him cleaned out and pretty much arrse raped of everything he'd worked for.

Sooner than ask for help, he decided to take his dossbag and kip in the park.

He's been out in the cold for 11 days

Part of me thinks, fcuk him he's a jock.......... but that would be jack, so I've got him into a BnB outside Edinburgh ( He lives in Dundee and has to walk :D )

SSAFA and RBL will pick up the ball and run with it, but we could do with a bit of QRF help to help me fund the next five nights and get him some basic clothing and toiletries etc.

Paypal : info@holidays4heroes.org

Sort: 40-12-09
    Acct: 41416081

Acct name: Holidays4heroes
  2. sheckels inc
  3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

4. served in the highland gunners so helping out another jock ain't a problem the thing is i'm english :D
  5. He is a pie eater FFS :D

You didn't mention the B&B is in Iceland

usual stuff was given
  6. It's been an expensive month, but there's a donation on it's way. If he wastes it on bucky, tell him he can wash my car and cut my grass
  7. ever so slight bump
  8. I'll be ın tomorrow nıght when I get to my own PC
  9. Why can't he go and sleep in a tube station or on a park bench like every other jock on the UK? :)

Donation inbound.
  10. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Lets not have this daft jock fcuker back on the streets for the weekend, no matter how funny that would be :D
  11. I'll sponsor him to rebuild Hadrian's Wall...........from the porridge wog side.

Dosh incoming to dissuade him from his genetic tendency towards burglary.
  12. Some geld on it's way.
  13. Funds on the way . . . . . . boing!
  14. Sent, should be there in 2 hours.