• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hols4heroes (England v Argentina Rugby)

For reasons beyond control we aren't able to go so have 5 shiney tickets, all seated together up for grabs.

Obviously we'd like to recoup what was spent on tickets and the surplus can be hurled into the kitty for the cause.

Any bidders?

Match is on Saturday so really need to post special delivery by end of play tomorrow

Will send an email around the trading floor tomorrow, should be able to rustle up some interest.

If worst comes to worst, I can put them on ebay, send them to me and winner can collect from my gaff.

Drop me a line if you like.

Hols4Heroes said:
For reasons beyond control we aren't able to go so have 5 shiney tickets, all seated together up for grabs.

Obviously we'd like to recoup what was spent on tickets and the surplus can be hurled into the kitty for the cause.

Any bidders?

Match is on Saturday so really need to post special delivery by end of play tomorrow
Sent you a pm

Latest Threads