Hols4Heroes: Coca Cola sheet metal signs with everlasting calendar - ends 23/11/10

You like those sheet metal signs and scantily dressed woman ? Get your hand on this one then. ;-)

A Coca Cola sheet metal sign

The sign is 8" x 12" with a red border and a scantily dressed chorus girl on a swing,
a Coca Cola bottle and the slogan 'Drink Coca Cola in bottles'.
Underneath the photo there is a perpetual calendar with two magnetic frames for day and month.

This is what the metal sign looks like:

The auction will run for a week, so please make your bids before

Tuesday, 23rd of November, 1800 hrs.

( Just to make sure, this is GMT. )

With all proceeds going to Holidays4Heroes to help those who have given so much yet ask so little.

Thank you for your support !!

£16......................and where's all the bears?????

Thank you, Recce. :)

And Slingsby, Horsa, Hamilcar, Braille and so on are at Bear HQ with blue-sophist. ;-)
Haha very good! You know which begger I'm on about. :wink: :grin:

£18...because I know how to set my keyboard for English and German. :grin:

Thank you both for your bids. :thumleft:

And of course I know which one you're waiting for, Recce. And I'm working on getting you one. ;-)

(Btw, you don't have to change settings of your keyboard, just type 0163 on the number pad while holding down ALT . :-D )

sfddfrerg)))))!"""2 error error achtung! acthung! du hast pressen de wrongen keysen. )))++!....

thats me typing on a German keyboard that is. Bloody things. I bow to your skill Recce.

£20
Haha that actually made me laugh! :grin: ....£21

Thank you both for your bids. :thumleft:

And of course I know which one you're waiting for, Recce. And I'm working on getting you one. ;-)

(Btw, you don't have to change settings of your keyboard, just type 0163 on the number pad while holding down ALT . :-D )
Good to hear YIM. :) ....and that is a long-winded way, all I have to do is press Alt+Left Shift together. :wink:

OK £23...all because I can't type fast enough!

£28 Look good in my shed

Time to sneak in a £29 :wink: