• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Hols4heroes Chrimbo scrounge

I know its a bit late but we've been managing and not had to open the bowl, however we've fallen short of the target and have six families of the twenty eight we've been able to help left to sort.

We aren't looking to change the world, just offer them vouchers for scoff, enabling them to enjoy a family Christmas dinner, assist in topping up utility cards such as gas and electric and funds allowing £50 each family in Argos / Tesco vouchers for a bit of a christmas box for the rugrats.

I reckon we are short just shy on £1000, with limited time scales and the obvious delays in weather this puts us against the clock a little.

We are enormously grateful for any help, as usual everything is enormously appreciated.

The families we are helping are on truly crappy times, 2 of them from the recent floods where they have quite literally lost everything due to having no insurance. Goretex socks in order there!

Thanks for your continued support you slags

Hols4heroes: HSBC
Sort code: 40-12-09
Acct no: 41416081

If anyone needs a paypal address please PM me.

Chucked a few beer tokens in.

I was going to buy some kittens to make a pie with... But you need the money more than I need to nibble on Tiddles. A score is winging its way to you. Good luck.

Few more quid in the pot.
Whats happened to the auctions this year mucker? I'm struggling to get LH Sunray a Chrimbo present and I'm probably gonna have to resort to the BP petrol station now!

£75 from target and we can job it.

Camm, not done this year, its been a hugely difficult year and sadly Hols4heroes hasn't had the attention it deserves. We still managed to send 68 families away but next year will see renewed vigour.

Thanks to everyone who's helped with this one.

£75 from target and we can job it.

Camm, not done this year, its been a hugely difficult year and sadly Hols4heroes hasn't had the attention it deserves. We still managed to send 68 families away but next year will see renewed vigour.

Thanks to everyone who's helped with this one.
My bold.
Good to hear. If i can be of assistance please let me know.

Camm1

Few more quid in the pot.
Whats happened to the auctions this year mucker? I'm struggling to get LH Sunray a Chrimbo present and I'm probably gonna have to resort to the BP petrol station now!

I know, I was hoping to finally blag a bren....

...for the Mrs of course, Christmas and all that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Legs Charities and Welfare 4
Hols4Heroes The NAAFI Bar 6
Hols4Heroes The NAAFI Bar 60