Hols4heroes Chrimbo appeal

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hols4Heroes, Dec 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Chaps, due to the success of the Christmas auctions and a couple of other fund raisers that have been going on elsewhere on the planet there has been little need and not so much focus on a Christmas whip round.

We do however have a slight shortfall on the people we pledged to help over the festive season.

This includes giving a Chrimbo dinner to families who simply can't afford it, a bit of a Christmas box to families who otherwise would get bugger all and generally giving a bit of a leg up to what I can only describe as very worthy people.

Many thanks to all for what can only be described as an epic year, a thorough follow up brief will be along somewhere between Chrimbo and New year.

I need to raise £1140 by Sunday so I can beat the Christmas post and get some vouchers etc out to those who need it most.

Gizz a lift?

Holidays4heroes - HSBC
    Sort - 40-12-09
    Acct - 41416081
  2. £50 notes will be sent tomorrow
  3. £50.00 sent!
  4. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Come on you miserable pack of cunts, give us a lift.

If I can square vouchers etc away Early monday morning, Ex sevicemen and their families who would otherwise be doing nothing for Christmas will at least know that someone somewhere does give a shit.
  5. My small contribution on it's way

Merry Christmas
  6. I'll drop something in the bank on Monday
  7. Fuck off you sponging cunt!