Hols4heroes (bit of a fastball)

Bue to a bit of an oversight I've found us short on a case.

Widow and nippers forming a party of six who are travelling to Spain in early August.

We agreed to cover the flights of the wife and nippers and the remainder of the party row their own boats

I found out an hour ago that two of the other pax are the young lads parents........ and clearly I feel a bit of a cnut.

With there being a bit of an urgency, I will cover the flights myself, but can anyone bung anything in the pot?

Paypal: info @ holidays4heroes.org

HSBC: Holidays4heroes
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

Will bung you a few quid on payday, sorry it cant be sooner. :oops:

Hols4Heroes said:

Widow and nippers forming a party of six who are travelling to Spain in early August.

We agreed to cover the flights of the wife and nippers and the remainder of the party row their own boats

I found out an hour ago that two of the other pax are the young lads parents........ and clearly I feel a bit of a cnut.

With there being a bit of an urgency, I will cover the flights myself, but can anyone bung anything in the pot?

IHSBC: Holidays4heroes
I will bung a ton into this on the way to the Kenneth Howarth memorial day tomorrow.

Am waiting on a cheque from the road service for damages to my car caused by a pothole in april,should be in sometime over the next two weeks.I'll bung some in when recieved.

MittMayo said:
PM sent, should cover this

MM
What he said :wink:

Plus tomorrow I think the first Coin Auction Number 001 ends so you should be getting a direct payment of over 400 Spondoolies into your Paypal fund Hols4heroes...

Nice One...

How much is still needed?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ord_Sgt said:
WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF WITH THAT BLEEDIN SIG? I dont have blood pressure, and I do not want it.

I was in Wardour Street when Ken Howarth bought it. Not happy days.

Will bung in a few quid tomorrow when I get to work.

TheIronDuke said:
Ord_Sgt said:
WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF WITH THAT BLEEDIN SIG? I dont have blood pressure, and I do not want it.

Thats karma, as soon as you posted it the link has gone 8O

Edited to add, how much is still needed for this one?

Ord_Sgt said:
TheIronDuke said:
Ord_Sgt said:

Thats karma, as soon as you posted it the link has gone 8O
Get them back, I only log on to watch that!

Hols4Heroes said:

Paypal: info @ holidays4heroes.org

HSBC: Holidays4heroes

I think we can call Job jobbed on this one!!!

There are some decent people on this site in and amongst the cnuts.

thats six people affected by the death of a soldier now got a fully paid for holiday in the bag, flying out two weeks today.

Good innit.

On top of that, booked flights for three other families in the last 72 hours.