Hols4heroes (August quickie)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Hols4Heroes, Aug 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Apologies for duplicatining this in here, its mainly done in the NAAFI however, the NAAFI bar, for all the right reasons, no longer features in the front page updates:-

Two relative fastballs in that we're looking for a leg up and a lift with.

1 x Widow and young child, (recently widowed) simly doesn't want to be around the garrison when the rest of the unit return happily to their families. Her mother is paying her own way to assist with the two year old.

I've got a vacancy end of August for a week, just need a hand with the air fare, for the two its £277.50

The second is a bit crappy too. Soldier and terminally ill partner, looking to get away via Hols4heroes for some memorable family time before the imminent downward spiral of health over coming weeks. TIme very much not onside on this one, so need to get them away ideally this weekend.

Am looking at flights etc at the minute, but for the two adults and two very young nippers we are looking at around £590 ish.

Giz a lift, promise there won't be many more this year as the season is pretty much booked and bar a couple of slots we're full up.

HSBC: Holidays4heroes
    Sort: 40-12-09
    Acct: 41416081

2. Hadn't realised the NAAFI had been taken off the front page, just thought that there hadn't been as much posting done there.

A few quid coming in from me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

3. Shameless bump to get the non-naafi thread back on the front page

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber