Hols4Heroes Auction - A rare bit of GCO's covert kit ends 18:00 Apr 16

Well it was sold in his shop ^_~

Brand new ARRSE covert T shirt in Grey (probably suit a cavalry chap) with white writing, see below, hence covert - an undercover arrse(r).
Size Large

As the ARRSE shop is now closed and it will be all but impossible to get one of these (never mind a brand new one), and the money donated will be going to a good cause,
it would seem reasonable to put a reserve of £20 for this item.

Attachments

This item was a short run (due to the covertness of the arrse logo) and as such is a particularly rare item of ARRSEwear (no comments of Pants! please^_~).

Dig deep chaps/chapesses for this quality piece of ARRSEabilia being auctioned in support of the excellent Holidays4Heroes.

twenty six pounds and sixty five pence
Thanks biccies ... that's the sort of bid that offers a challenge to Legs (hint! hint!)

Hundreds viewing this thread, few bidding to support this worth cause - the ARRSE shop has closed and this (short run) item, or any other ARRSSE shop item that may come up for auction, is no longer available ... get it while you can

ONE DAY TO GO!

I will be away for the next couple of days, so would be grateful if someone could close the auction for me.

As usual payment should be made to:

HSBC
Acct Name: Holidays4heroes
Sort Code: 40-12-09
Account Number: 41416081

... and winner PM me with your address when payment is made