Hols4Heroes at the Welsh Warrior Festival Abergavenny 15.05.

I guess we better have two threads for both events from now on.
I do understand it's pretty annoying if you have to check again and again only to find news about the other event.

Ok, so in here the facts for Abergavenny:

15.05.2010 at Bailey Park, Abergavenny, 1000 to 2200

All definites know 'their roster' already, but if you got time on your hands and live nearby or are around by that time, please PM me. :)

Everyone who would like to use the provisional campsite at Bailey Park, please contact me and I'll book you in
(available for Friday and Saturday night, showers aso of the local rugby club can be used as well).

Definites are:
Sympathetic_Reaction
Taff49
Miner
Bossdog and his wife
PE4rocks and his wife
Welshy53
tropper66
ACIO manager and his deputy
YIM + 1 plus little monster

Possibles are:
Rockape34
chris951
Ilech
Eye_Of_Newt
Mr_Fingerz
smurfette1975

Shirts in blue so far:
1 x (X)S
6 x M
2 x L
3 x XL
2 x XXL
2 x 4XL

Caps:
8 so far
(tropper66, Miner, Bossdog and wife, Tick, YIM + 1 + little monster)

If you like, you can add your name, an additional shirt or a cap to this anytime yourself.
Simply copy the list above, quote it or just post about it and I'll add it to the list above.
Btw I might not answer PMs as quickly as I usually do, while being in Wales again.
Most of you will know that a signal in the Brecon Beacons or Black Mountains is almost like winning the lottery. 8O

YesItsMe said:
jack-daniels said:
There'll be quite a lot of Airborne chaps knocking around Brecon that weekend as well.
Is it just on the 15th?
Yes, it's only one day. If you're around, I hope you'll stop by to say hello at least. :)
I'll be tabbing up Pen y Fan on the 15th I'm afraid then hitting the ale houses of Brecon with a load of other idiots!

oldbaldy

LE
jack-daniels said:
I'll be tabbing up Pen y Fan on the 15th I'm afraid then hitting the ale houses of Brecon with a load of other idiots!
If you survive the Marathon :D :D
In which case it will be just the ale houses. 8O

Hang on.................................................

oldbaldy said:
jack-daniels said:
If you survive the Marathon :D :D
In which case it will be just the ale houses. 8O

Hang on.................................................
It's the Army/Navy the week after the Marathon I'm more worried about!!

oldbaldy

LE
jack-daniels said:
It's the Army/Navy the week after the Marathon I'm more worried about!!
I'll be there with Mrs Baldy :D

oldbaldy

LE
Cant say about camping as yet but its only 30mins on the train, due to see the eye doctor on friday, just look out for the old tramp clutching a beer can, you cant miss me

smurfette1975 said:
I might pop along or maybe camp I'm not to far away
If you like to have a shirt or cap, please say so, cause everything will be ordered on Friday.

Price for the caps should be something like £5 TPBD informed me.

For those who want to stay at the provisional campsite, please contact me, cause I have to book you in. :)
And I need some details as well for the organiser, but helpers won't have to pay for tickets at least. ;)

tropper66 said:
Cant say about camping as yet but its only 30mins on the train, due to see the eye doctor on friday, just look out for the old tramp clutching a beer can, you cant miss me
Tropper seeing as I'm going to finally meet you. Could I have a signed photo of you about to enter the Iranian Embassy in 1980 please? Cheers. :D

Last orders if you please, as I'm seeing Gerald tomorrow with the final (I hope) list.

Many Thanks

TPBD.

YesItsMe said:
Ok, so in here the facts for Abergavenny:

15.05.2010 at Bailey Park, Abergavenny, 1000 to 2200

All definites know 'their roster' already, but if you got time on your hands and live nearby or are around by that time, please PM me. :)

Everyone who would like to use the provisional campsite at Bailey Park, please contact me and I'll book you in
(available for Friday and Saturday night, showers aso of the local rugby club can be used as well).

Definites are:
Sympathetic_Reaction
Taff49
Miner and his wife, and his rugrats.
Bossdog and his wife
PE4rocks and his wife
Welshy53
tropper66
ACIO manager and his deputy
YIM + 1 plus little monster