Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Hols4heroes April

We are a touch below £300

There are flights in the afternoon tomorrow that I'm trying to get them on, so really the realistic deadline is about 18:00 this evening.

we've just found a bottle of Sneaky Port to auction, but its a fast one so will run it in the NAAFI with a six hour timescale.

Thanks for the help so far, standby for the auction

After closing the port auction down early due to two very generous bids on the port I can happily shout job jobbed!!

Thanks to all involved in making the following weeks a small amount more bearable to a very deserving family.

Great news.

Now we've all been appropriately fluffy can we get back to calling each other nasty names please?

Sent by carrier pigeon using Speckled Jim

Sitrep on this one.

Sadly I've had to organise getting the family back to the UK, things took a rather rapid turn for the worst so a decision was made and a quick E and E to the airport is taking place.

Anyhelp would be massively appreciated, in the meantime its been covered elsewhere by a personal credit card, we may be able to claim insurances etc but doubtful.

Such a crying shame, they were having some real time together, cruel chains of events and a rapid downward spiral has come a little earlier than expected.

Many thanks for the help on this one.

HSBC: Hols4heroes
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081