Hols4heroes April

Chaps and Chapesses.

Fast ball in late last night, currently en route back from theatre is a soldier, about to be fed the worst news imaginable about his young child.

I won't go into it as this one isn't too far from home.

I need to get the family away on Saturday morning so the clock is against us.

I have a small balance left over from the last plea, but we need a further £659 to make this happen.

Help us give this family some quality time together before things take an even shittier turn for the worst.

Hols4heroes- HSBC
Acct: 41416081
Sort: 40-12-09

Many thanks, regular updates and guilt trips to follow!!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Holidays for Heroes doesn't have a PayPal account as they won't recognise that we're a non-profit community group. You could use shopgirl's account rb0@live.co.uk *. She passes the money to us. If you say it's a gift, PayPal won't impose charges.

* That's a zero, not a letter 'O'.

OK - that is what I will do. Money incoming.

Can you let me know if it gets there OK. I am sending in the next few minutes.

OK - that is what I will do. Money incoming.

Can you let me know if it gets there OK. I am sending in the next few minutes.
Thanks RAB. I'll text shopgirl and ask her to check.

You're an angel, as are so many ARRSers, who seem to rally round when we need them most!

Transfer made this morning. Let's see if we can square this away today please people.

We are a touch below £300

There are flights in the afternoon tomorrow that I'm trying to get them on, so really the realistic deadline is about 18:00 this evening.

we've just found a bottle of Sneaky Port to auction, but its a fast one so will run it in the NAAFI with a six hour timescale.

Thanks for the help so far, standby for the auction

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hols4Heroes The NAAFI Bar 24
Grownup_Rafbrat Charity Auctions 38
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 16