Hols4heroes (another fastball)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hols4Heroes, Aug 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

We've got another homeless case on the go, just in from a colleague in SSAFA.

They have filled in the relevant forms and are now lodged. we've found a property, RBL & SSAFA will provide a months rent & bond, but due to his circumstances, ie homeless & no history the landlord although very very helpful and sympathetic needs months, I've also sent a cheque for £150 to the estate agent who are working half price on this one due to a begging call made yesterday.

This one needs £484 asap.

We also have another veteran with pretty grim blast injuries, 14 years served. He has a gap between hospital sessions from 21-28th September for a quick break in Spain before the sun vanishes.

Can we help?

We need £404 for him and his wife and nippers air fare...... we have the accomodation and can have him picked up from the airport etc.

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

HSBC: Holidays4heroes
    Sort:40-12-09
    Acct: 41416081

I could do with this one jobbing before end of month, as the Ryanair turds put their prices up on the 1st as its the month of travel.

Thanks for your continued support folks.

2. Have we got to threaten to incinerate people in order to gain reaction?

Giz a lift kindly folk, at this rate he'll be going on a caravan trip to Scarborough eating out tramps assholes for dinner.

3. A little something sent by bank transfer

4. I hadn't realised he'd be accompanying me on my annual holiday.

Come on twarts, it's payday hand over your cash.

5. Money sent via paypal

6. Money incoming via Paypal.
    Not as much I'd like to send, as we've just found out today the wife is expecting twins. 8O

Although when they are born, I may consider auctioning one off for H4H, seeing as I'll have a spare. :twisted:

7. Seems the bullying is working.

Keep it up gentlefolk or this outrage bus will steer towards a small campus in Poland.

8. Paypal donation inbound. Not as much as I would like but better than nowt.

9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Small sum sent yesterday via BankTransfer.
    Come on tight wads! I'm out of work & setting up my own biz but managed to cough up!You'se barstewards who work can afford to dig deep!!!

10. There will £100 coming from Gundulph and Myself from the ARRSE Challenge Coins (If you haven't got one, buy one now!!) in the next couple of days, so you can count on that once the bank gets their arrse in gear.

I'll send another bit via Paypal in a mo.

MM

11. Yes, I require arsonic threats. Make them scary enough and I will pledge £100. Can't make it by months end though as I will need to do it by going to my bank, it is now shut till Tue. PM me the threats and bank details, so I can print them when at work, I have goldfish memory. Then I will transfer the cash (provided I am threatened enough to not forget).

Threats should be of Biblical proportions, involving eternal pain and teeth gnashing.

12. A few shekels from Crab Air

13. Few quid via paypal and a quick bump

14. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Borrocks - more Bear Honey money inbound.

I'll have the RSPCA on you, you barsteward. :wink:

[and bumped to Facebook]