Hols4Heroes All Be Over By Christmas Auction Campaign

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Grownup_Rafbrat, Nov 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Being the season of Christmas Shopping, the H4H Auction Team has a whole load of lovely items for you to buy for your loved ones, all donated by generous arrsers and others, and all generating loads of dosh for Hols4Heroes and Help Them Out.

The auctions will start next week, once the COs have finished their RBL campaign.

As well as our usual bears, there are electronic goods, memorabilia from Janes, signed books on military subjects, and much, much more.

So, get your wallets ready, and watch this Forum for auctions of lovely stuff!
  2. GRB
    Do you still need more items?
  3. Grownup_Rafbrat

Items are always welcome. We have a long list, but additions means more money for MDN to squander on hamster fun.

We're also planning a 'January Sale' campaign, so no rush if people have items which aren't available in the next few weeks.

(Not that we're aiming for world domination, but we do seem to need an awful lot of dosh for the causes....)
  4. YIM has already mugged me by pm!!! Photos of items to follow! :D
  5. Grownup_Rafbrat

You're an angel. And there's no resisting the H4H Auction Team! Resistance is futile, as the saying goes!
  6. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Oh yes, and it's more than just a saying. :D

Thank you so much, MM. :hug:

(Btw if I should ever mug you, you will know. :mrgreen: )
  7. I live in hope!!! :p
  8. YesItsMe

I would never ever frustrate you. [​IMG]
  9. I've got a 32GB iTouch, (brand spanking new in the box, never opened, unwanted business gift) if that's any use as an auction item. PM me.
  10. YesItsMe

Just back from the AGM of the RBL Gütersloh, thank you so much for this, Banker. [​IMG]

Added to our 'list'. (Could I get a photo perhaps ? :) )
  11. Yep, will fire a photo through today.
  12. YesItsMe

That's fantastic, thank you. :)
  13. When's this going to start? I bid in 18 of the RBL auctions and won sod all. I have money to fritter away.
  14. Grownup_Rafbrat

YIM and I will be speaking this evening to work out the order of auctions, and you can expect them to start tomorrow.

Patience, we will lighten that wallet for you. ;-)
  15. Typical response from a woman.