• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hols4H - Auctioneer needed for Janes material.

We've been promised the following stuff for Auction ...

I have a signed framed print that was done for the 100 years of Jane’s All the World’s Aircraft and a selection of other promotional Jane’s Items such as 100 years Challenge coins and bridge box and cards etc, which would be of interest to aircraft enthusiasts. Let me know an address and I will stick it all in a box and send it over. I can’t send books to auction as it is perceived to have an impact on sales.

Senior Manager Public Relations
Is there someone in the UK who would take delivery, photograph and auction this collection bit by bit, please?
They're based in Coulsdon, Surrey, but they would come by post if necessary.

PM to me or email to sgt.slingsby@gmail.com

Thanks, people.

Sounds excellent...

The link to the landmine and UXO awareness card packs over in the Sapper Forum is to the shop of one of the Janes' Authors, he does the Mines and EOD side of Janes along with a few others, who knows, if you ask him nicely or purchase a few hundred card packs for your Units he may well chuck in a couple of signed Janes books for Hols 4 Heroes...

I'll drop him a line...

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
YIM, If you'll do the auctions, I'll hold the stuff, photograph it for you to photobucket, and then post it to the auction winners. Let me know what you think.

Team Auction, here we come!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
blue-sophist said:
If that's the decision - I'll pass the address on.

RAFB - still to Number 1? Although I guess you'll have redirection anyway.
Still to Number 1. It's clean here, and free from flying debris from floor tiles, wallpaper stripping activity, plumbers and electricians.....

Ever heard that one about biting off more than you can chew? That'll be me this time, I think.

Grownup_Rafbrat said:
blue-sophist said:
If that's the decision - I'll pass the address on.

RAFB - still to Number 1? Although I guess you'll have redirection anyway.
Still to Number 1. It's clean here, and free from flying debris from floor tiles, wallpaper stripping activity, plumbers and electricians.....

Ever heard that one about biting off more than you can chew? That'll be me this time, I think.
Take it slowly - it won't go off!!

Thanks girls! :highfive:

Gundulph said:
Sounds excellent...

The link to the landmine and UXO awareness card packs over in the Sapper Forum is to the shop of one of the Janes' Authors, he does the Mines and EOD side of Janes along with a few others, who knows, if you ask him nicely or purchase a few hundred card packs for your Units he may well chuck in a couple of signed Janes books for Hols 4 Heroes...

I'll drop him a line...
I've just been informed that he donated a shed load of the Awareness Card Packs which include Mine/UXO & IED Awareness packs to Help 4 Heroes for them to raise money for the Charity and they SENT THEM BACK telling him they thought they were distasteful!!! WTF!!!!! they HELP RAISE AWARENESS especially to our servicemen and women who maybe deploying to a theatre of Ops for the first time!!! I've been a massive supporter of H4H from the very start and have raised a lot of money for them but this is ridiculous. :?

Gundulph said:
Gundulph said:
Sounds excellent...

I'll drop him a line...
I've just been informed that he donated a shed load of the Awareness Card Packs which include Mine/UXO & IED Awareness packs to Help 4 Heroes for them to raise money for the Charity and they SENT THEM BACK telling him they thought they were distasteful!!! WTF!!!!! they HELP RAISE AWARENESS especially to our servicemen and women who maybe deploying to a theatre of Ops for the first time!!! I've been a massive supporter of H4H from the very start and have raised a lot of money for them but this is ridiculous. :?
I can only imagine something went wrong with that.

Latest Threads