Hols for Heroes - Whisky and Whiskey - ends 20/9/11

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks to shopgirl I am able to offer two bottles of spirit - - one bottle of Bushmills Black Bush Irish Whiskey and one of Glenfiddich Old Special Reserve Scotch Whisky.

The auction will end on 20th September at 1100 hours UK Time. It includes postage to the winner, and all proceeds go to 'Holidays for Heroes'.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Is that £10 for the whisky, the whiskey, or both, ftp?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks for the bids, folks.

Any advance on £55 for these two bottles of fine spirit?

At £55 for both bottles. Any advance?

I don't have to win everything all the time you know. Is anyone going to attempt to outbid me?

Doesn't look like it, Snail. Perhaps they're all scared?

Doesn't look like it, Snail. Perhaps they're all scared?
Of me? Why on earth would they be scared of me? I am a tiny flimsy thing that wouldn't say boo to a goose.

SOLD to The Snail for £60. Thank you for your bid, you mad, reckless individual!

Please transfer the money to one of these accounts:[/U]

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

When you've paid, PM Shopgirl with the address where she should send the bottles.​

SOLD to The Snail for £60. Thank you for your bid, you mad, reckless individual!

Please transfer the money to one of these accounts:[/U]

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

When you've paid, PM Shopgirl with the address where she should send the bottles.​
Pennies paid, with a bit extra. I just need to teach the dog how to eat grass instead of Bakers' Moist Morsels or that posh Wellbeloved stuff. It's a good job I'm off my food as well and the heating doesn't work.

Well done kidda. The lad will be impressed.

Dale T xxxxx

Thanks, Dale. Now get a PM to shopgirl with your latest address, and get back into bed until the postman comes with your 'medicine'!

Thanks, Dale. Now get a PM to shopgirl with your latest address, and get back into bed until the postman comes with your 'medicine'!
PM'd her already, and have Lucozade, drugs and Ginger Lurrrve.

It's never too early to put your jammies on.

I thought you were wearing that liberty bodice, legwarmer and hat combo.

Good job the weather is warm, if your heating is broken.