• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hols for Heroes - Serious Corkscrews - ends 11th September

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks (again) to our great friends at the Bead Base, I am able to offer two corkscrews for auction.

They're serious, heavy duty items, complete with foil cutter, bottle opener, and two sizes of screw. They come in presentation boxes, so would make a good present for any serious drinker in your life, or a nice item for your own cocktail cabinet/wine cellar/grog cupboard.

The auction will end on 11th September at 1800 UK time, and will include the cost of postage to the winning bidders. All proceeds to Holidays for Heroes.

Edited to add: There are two corkscrews, let's call them No. 1 and No. 2. Please make clear which one is the subject of your bid. Thanks.

Attachments

SOLD to monty for £17 and Sunray for £15. Thank you for your bids.

Please transfer the money to one of these accounts:

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

When you've paid, PM Me with the address where I should send your corkscrew.​

I've put £20 in to cover postage will PM you with the address.

Confirmation number: 2P074452B21999142
Donation amount: £20.00 GBP
Total: £20.00 GBP
Purpose: Donation to Holidays4Heroes

One again many thanks.

I've put £20 in to cover postage will PM you with the address.

Confirmation number: 2P074452B21999142
Donation amount: £20.00 GBP
Total: £20.00 GBP
Purpose: Donation to Holidays4Heroes

One again many thanks.
It won't get through to you in prison, you should have had it sent to me........

It's only a household item, you would require an industrial one.
I'm going to have it waiting for me to celebrate my release.
When you are released, I will wear the necklace and bracelets that I got from the same place. I will be so pretty you won't recognise me. Less for the bit where I have a Supergirl outfit, DMS and Puttees on, combined with a WRAC stable belt. I'll be lush.

When you are released, I will wear the necklace and bracelets that I got from the same place. I will be so pretty you won't recognise me. Less for the bit where I have a Supergirl outfit, DMS and Puttees on, combined with a WRAC stable belt. I'll be lush.
You'll be a lush? He won't be in for a surprise then. ^_~ ^_^

Latest Threads