Hols for Heroes - Necklace - ends 31.8.10

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks to the endless generosity of the ladies at the Bead Base, Basepoint Centre, Basingstoke, I am able to offer this beautiful necklace for auction.

It would make a lovely present for any of the ladies in your life, and gain lots of brownie points if bought for someone's wife!

The auction will end at 1800 on 31st August, and all proceeds will go to Holidays for Heroes.

Attachments

£20, gets the ball rolling

40 English pounds

(Message too short my arrse).

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Great bids folks. We don't mind whether the money comes from green, yellow, brown or purple-cpmplexioned people!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
At £40 with the Snail. This is a unique necklace, the lovely Holly will not make any more like it.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Any advance on £40 for this unique and beautiful item? (That's the necklace, not Sluggy, of course).

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
At £40, with not long to go ....

Still at £40. Sluggy is going to look lovely in this ...

Not many bidding days left.

Still at £40 and ends tomorrow.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

SOLD to The Snail for £40. Thank you for your bid.

Thanks also to Holly at the Bead Base for making it and donating it to Hols for Heroes

Please transfer the money to one of these accounts:

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

When you've paid, PM Me with the address where I should send them. I hope all your winning lots are going to the same place!​

All coughed, under the name of "Dale loves HSBC", I paid for msr's TO pin as well, and added a bit extra because I'm crazy mad.

Can we have some charity auctions to pay for the vet's bills for the ginger pirate dog? He's on scraps this month and might starve.

PM to follow with the address, which will be the same address from now on, now I am back from chasing penguins.

Slug hugs, and thanks for my bling bling xxxx

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Thank you Dale, you mad, reckless individual. Your poor dog will be living on scraps from the neighbours' dustbins.

I'll parcel everything up and post it on Friday when I'm home.

msr had paid already, so the HamsterMan got double bubble on that one. That will bring a smile to his sad little face.

I'm going to need a new frock for that - do you realise how much this is going to cost me?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, there's a dress in one of the lots on the Wedding Auctions .....

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
It could be any sort of dress - for a bridesmaid or for a ball ....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Legs Charities and Welfare 4
Hols4Heroes The NAAFI Bar 19
Grownup_Rafbrat Charity Auctions 12