Hols for Heroes Auction - Edgar Bros T Shirt - ends 28.2.10

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks to a very generous arrser, we are pleased to auction a brand new 'T' shirt by EDGAR BROTHERS MILITARY SUPPLIERS. Cpl Horsa is rather jealous that it's too big for him!

Colour; Black,
Size; Large (approx 40" chest),
Motif; Rear, EDGAR BROTHER LOGO and KNOWHERE TO HIDE.
Front, small logo PERFORMANCE COUNTS and UNION FLAG.

The cost of postage to the winner has also been donated by the generous arrser.

Attachments

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Little Sunday BUMP. Surely someone wants this fabulous t-shirt?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Thank you, daywalker. That's a good start...

£10 and a bag of Midget Gems.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Not sure what use midget gems are to the Hamster fund, but any more bids anyway? (Preferably of the cash variety!!!!)

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Any more bids for this lovely shirt?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Stlil at £15 with mac. Surely someone wants it more ...

Any advance on £15 for this lovely shirt?

£20,

I need something to wear in bed now all the bears have departed!!

TPBD

Very generous, PBD. Thank you.

Auction will end at noon today, folks.

[align=center]

Sold to the Phantom Bear Dresser for £20!

Thank you for supporting Hols4Heroes.

Thanks to everyone else who bid as well.

Please transfer the money to one of these accounts:

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

And afterwards let me know whether you would like me to send the shirt, or deliver it when we next meet (I have a consignment of bears due in this week ....)[/align]

I won, Hooray!! If I can work out how pay pal works I will sort it out now. We can meet in the usual seedy car park, and I'll take the T and the bears as well if you want. After all I'm lonely and needs some more bears to stick pins in.

TPBD

Ok got confused on pay pal as it said I didn't have an account, stupid thing, so I went to the hols web site and made a donation, if it doesn't work can someone let me know please and I will do it old school (as in go to the bank!)

TPBD

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks, PBD. Perhaps MDN or his giant team of admin staff will let us know when the transaction arrives in the account? (Or does he have a team of giant admin staff? Who knows?)

Usual seedy car park it is, with bears, shirt and Horsa....

Can I stick pins in Horsa? Or at least make him some civi clothes so he fits in with the rest at my place?

You do know that this seedy car park is begining to get a bit of a reputation? Poor Horsa is going to wonder what in the world is going on!!!

TPBD

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
The_Phantom_Bear_Dresser said:
Can I stick pins in Horsa? Or at least make him some civi clothes so he fits in with the rest at my place?

You do know that this seedy car park is begining to get a bit of a reputation? Poor Horsa is going to wonder what in the world is going on!!!

TPBD
You stick anything in that bear and you'll have the full weight of me and the other six magnificent bears to contend with! And he has no need for civvy clothes - like any serviceman he's on duty all day every day!

We can't do anything for that seedy car park that the two rowdy parties weren't already doing on Friday night!

I've seen some loverly pink 95 material which I think he will look great in, I think it also comes in a powder blue as well. He could be the 'only gay' in the group. I'll even make him a loverly hat to with it all!!!

Hey we where very well behaved considering that party, I'm sure one of the women was acting like she was a cat on heat!!!

TPBD