Hols for Heroes - arrse calendar - ends 23.2.10

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Grownup_Rafbrat, Feb 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

OK, OK, so the year is nearly two whole months old, but these lovely pictures will make a great addition to anyone's grot collection at any time of year. All the ladies gave their time for free, which will surely enhance their appeal!

This item is a 'load of arrse' calendar 2010, signed by Jodie Gasson, the lovely arrse maiden behind the idea.

Auction ends at noon on Tuesday 23rd February, so get those bids in now!

2. Feck, I daren't comment...........other than to say that I won't be buying (happy to send the dough to MDN, but some of these girls are brutal).
  3. a bright shiney pound to get it rolling then
  4. Grownup_Rafbrat

I won't be buying either, Banker and await the arrse hunks calendar 2011 with bated breath. Imagine! Mr. The Duke ranting away amongst his machinery, Taff49 with his aluminium shed, Litotes with his yacht, MDN with his leather collection ... the possibilities are endless.
  5. Agreed, except you omitted part of their job titles.........(see additions above).
  6. And their love of ice cream. No shit! Have you seen the number of chins some of them have?

I have now put down and stepped away from the crayon.
  7. Grownup_Rafbrat

Ok, back on track folks.

Any more bids for this lovely calendar? £1 won't even cover the cost of postage!!!!!
  8. 100% increase. £2.
  9. Right then £20 to get things back on track. I've got an Op tour bonus to spend before the Domestic CoS finds out about it.
  10. Tenner. I need something to scare the kids into doing their homework.
  11. Grownup_Rafbrat

Monty, the idea is that you bid higher than the previous person.

(Welcome back!)
  12. Ah, I see!

I'm out, I can get 12 better looking birds for less than £20 in Bratislava.
  13. Good point Monty.

RWAC, I don't want you to spend your bonus, save it for buying me beer when you get back.

14. Grownup_Rafbrat

So at £25 with Minnesota_Viking. Any more?
  15. C'mon you single guys, I don't think my Missus is going to be to impressed if I have to hang this above the marital bed.