Holly Willoughby

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by shamrock, Aug 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Every site i go on, i see ads with Holly plugging Very.co.uk catalogues. Looking forward to ordering a catalogue and recieving some nice pics of said lady, so i could beat myself silly. I was VERY dissappointed to be rejected. My credit is so s4it , i cant even get the book never mind the bloody things in the book. F00k it, i only wanted it for self abuse.

2. Have you not thought of searching clips of her cleavage of youtube?

3. Holly Willoughbooby. :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Did you snort, laugh out loud like a chimp and say that slowly to yourself before typing it?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yup, and I'm still doing it. Along with thrapping.

Happy now?

• Like Like x 2
  6. I fucking love her. I would crawl through a pit of shitty scorpions just to rub my face on the patch of floor where the gusset of her carelessly-discarded knickers had lain the previous day.

7. This what Holly looked like last time she was round my gaff - But don't mention it to her, I doubt she remembers and I think its best if it stays that way:)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yes.

9. Too young for me. As I can’t get onto the MILF thread (seem to be barred), any objection to posting a pic of Kirsty Young. That’s a voice to spank the monkey to if ever there was one…

Attached Files:

10. She looks like she has been properly Rohypnol-ed there.

On that note, back in 10 minutes. No, make it 15.

11. First person I'd tell is my Doris !!! if I ever got the chance to get my hands on her rat !!!!

Sent from Tapatalk

12. they say there is a poet in all of us . Sublime etchings . Well done . I too would be behind you in said pit .

Sent from Tapatalk

13. Once upon a time she used to dress up as a maid on SMTV (look it up on you tube and her boobies popped out)

14. Holly Willoughbooby - SMASH!!!

• Like Like x 1