• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Holland the land of sexual morale.

I'm just watching a National Geo programme on prostitution.

In Holland, the Dutch Government provide a grant to disabled people for 12 x sex sessions with a sex worker each year.

The Dutch clearly don't waste taxes on shite when they can afford such awesome benefits as this.

As we're in the EU I should be entitled to the same me thinks. Hope you other tax payers don't mind. :)

In Holland, the Dutch Government provide a grant to disabled people for 12 x sex sessions with a sex worker each year.

The Dutch clearly don't waste taxes on shite when they can afford such awesome benefits as this.

As we're in the EU I should be entitled to the same me thinks. Hope you other tax payers don't mind. :)

fucking ace!

All well and good until you find the "sex workers" are disabled as well. A once a month session with Inga the one-eyed, one-legged, one-titted prossy with scabs and impetigo might change your mind. Even worse, to keep up the inclusivity stats, it could by Karl the one-bollock male prossy.

All well and good until you find the "sex workers" are disabled as well. A once a month session with Inga the one-eyed, one-legged, one-titted prossy with scabs and impetigo might change your mind. Even worse, to keep up the inclusivity stats, it could by Karl the one-bollock male prossy.
But a fuck is a fuck surely, apart from Karl obviously although there are disable women too!

P

PrinceAlbert

Listen in you spackers. You haven't got the ability to give these slags a good seeing to. I'll jump in, no charge.

Crack on chief! If you find you don't qualify for the grant, we can always look at starting "Whores for Heroes"!

You've just got no imagination!

Latest Threads