Holland the land of sexual morale.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dingerr, Mar 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm just watching a National Geo programme on prostitution.

In Holland, the Dutch Government provide a grant to disabled people for 12 x sex sessions with a sex worker each year.

The Dutch clearly don't waste taxes on shite when they can afford such awesome benefits as this.

As we're in the EU I should be entitled to the same me thinks. Hope you other tax payers don't mind. :)
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Once a month thats more than most marrieds get, fuck me I'm off to chop my fucking legs off, cunts!
    • Like Like x 3
  3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

fucking ace!
  4. Ok, I'll drive the minibus if you want. :)
  5. All well and good until you find the "sex workers" are disabled as well. A once a month session with Inga the one-eyed, one-legged, one-titted prossy with scabs and impetigo might change your mind. Even worse, to keep up the inclusivity stats, it could by Karl the one-bollock male prossy.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. But a fuck is a fuck surely, apart from Karl obviously although there are disable women too!
  7. You say that like it's a put off!
  8. Actually, I think I once paid 20 guilders for her back in the day.
  9. Are you suggesting we should break out the Google for disabled NSA?
  10. Just pretend your pre injury and bum other ATs like you use to dingerrr
    in fact isnt that what female ATs are for?
  11. Listen in you spackers. You haven't got the ability to give these slags a good seeing to. I'll jump in, no charge.
  12. Crack on chief! If you find you don't qualify for the grant, we can always look at starting "Whores for Heroes"!
    • Like Like x 3
  13. You've just got no imagination!
  14. Despite your obvious good intention at a viable answer to my post i have no fucking idea at all what you are on about.

15. No fucking way I'm bumming you, no matter how many PM's you send me!
    • Like Like x 1