Holland the land of sexual morale.

I'm just watching a National Geo programme on prostitution.

In Holland, the Dutch Government provide a grant to disabled people for 12 x sex sessions with a sex worker each year.

The Dutch clearly don't waste taxes on shite when they can afford such awesome benefits as this.

As we're in the EU I should be entitled to the same me thinks. Hope you other tax payers don't mind. :)

In Holland, the Dutch Government provide a grant to disabled people for 12 x sex sessions with a sex worker each year.

The Dutch clearly don't waste taxes on shite when they can afford such awesome benefits as this.

As we're in the EU I should be entitled to the same me thinks. Hope you other tax payers don't mind. :)

fucking ace!

Ok, I'll drive the minibus if you want. :)

All well and good until you find the "sex workers" are disabled as well. A once a month session with Inga the one-eyed, one-legged, one-titted prossy with scabs and impetigo might change your mind. Even worse, to keep up the inclusivity stats, it could by Karl the one-bollock male prossy.

All well and good until you find the "sex workers" are disabled as well. A once a month session with Inga the one-eyed, one-legged, one-titted prossy with scabs and impetigo might change your mind. Even worse, to keep up the inclusivity stats, it could by Karl the one-bollock male prossy.
But a fuck is a fuck surely, apart from Karl obviously although there are disable women too!

P

PrinceAlbert

Listen in you spackers. You haven't got the ability to give these slags a good seeing to. I'll jump in, no charge.

Crack on chief! If you find you don't qualify for the grant, we can always look at starting "Whores for Heroes"!

You've just got no imagination!

Are you suggesting we should break out the Google for disabled NSA?
Despite your obvious good intention at a viable answer to my post i have no fucking idea at all what you are on about.

Ok, I'll drive the minibus if you want. :)
I have the keys to the outrage bus because our govt isn't squarin this away for our disabled therefore, all aboard ding ding I'm disabled because I have huge cock do I win £5

I have the keys to the outrage bus because our govt isn't squarin this away for our disabled therefore, all aboard ding ding I'm disabled because I have huge cock do I win £5
I think you get to meet dinger, but I'm not sure.

*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*****jackpot*****|*|*|*|*|*|*|*