• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Holidays4Heroes

Many of you know what we are doing and support us, we have had a lot of uptake on our holidays already this year, in excess of 30 this year already.

I have just had confirmation of 2 ground floor apartments a few doors apart for the family of one of our sadly fallen.

MDN this is the family we have been discussing for a while

To all, your support for this cause is greatly appreciated

Had a nice email from the wee lad we sent to flying

Dear Chris,

I would just like to say another massive thank you for giving me a great experience and lots of fun when I was on holiday in London. It was a really big surprise when I went up for a flight with Lord flashheart himself and Colin and getting to sit inside an apache. I loved your digs about Flash and Dave and the ginsters pie drop! I look at my videos and pictures everyday and can't take off my uniform because I love it that much. The trip home was good and I hope your journey home was relaxing and Dave didn't have too many digs at you, or you having too many digs about pilots!

I miss all the guys and you, thanks for everything. Door gunners are more handsome and cooler than pilots

Fraser.

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
I would like to add a well done to all the organisers and the people behind the scenes of this super project. All of you working long hours, making it possible for Service families to have a well needed holiday.

Latest Threads