• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Holidays4Heroes

Hi all, very sadly we have had our first customer of the year, the family of a KIA. I am happy to say that this good lady has been offerd a property at La Torre Golf Resort by one of our own.

Just up to MDN now to extract some dosh from you lot to pay her flight and cleaning charge :lol:.

See La Torre HERE

Spanish_Dave said:
Hi all, very sadly we have had our first customer of the year, the family of a KIA. I am happy to say that this good lady has been offerd a property at La Torre Golf Resort by one of our own.

Just up to MDN now to extract some dosh from you lot to pay her flight and cleaning charge :lol:.

See La Torre HERE
Let the year begin :wink: happy new year to you and your's geezer :D mabe' we can meet for a beer soon, keep up the good work,
lets hope this year is as good as the last!.......incoming...............$£$£££££££

Hmmm...the donate button on the holidays4heroes site links to Hooverbags...apologies, I had assumed that it would link to the new paypal details.

Its quite new, its not a problem, I'll redirect it :D

I put the heads up here as Meridan hasn't had chance to swap it over yet, he's been busy making everything clever

So whats wrong with butt plugs and meths anyway :D

Sorry for the delay in getting this sorted everyone but the Sgt Slingsby and Holidays 4 Heroes web site donation system should now point to the correct email address

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Bugger, i've not had chance to put this together yet.

I'll post properly in the morning.

Instead of Hooverbags, can you please use the following:

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

Bank:

Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

Holidays4heroes.
Is Holidays4heroes the name of the above account now? In the office but will get 50 squids into the account when I can get back to my apartment and my bl00dy PINSentry/

Forget it - just updated Paypal so there should be 50 knicker in there.

Latest Threads