Holidays4Heroes

Ok..to kick it off (before MDN has time to breathe :) )..£20 incoming via the Holidays4Heroes site.....

Spanish_Dave said:
Hi all, very sadly we have had our first customer of the year, the family of a KIA. I am happy to say that this good lady has been offerd a property at La Torre Golf Resort by one of our own.

Just up to MDN now to extract some dosh from you lot to pay her flight and cleaning charge :lol:.

See La Torre HERE
Let the year begin :wink: happy new year to you and your's geezer :D mabe' we can meet for a beer soon, keep up the good work,
lets hope this year is as good as the last!.......incoming...............$£$£££££££

Bugger, i've not had chance to put this together yet.

I'll post properly in the morning.

Instead of Hooverbags, can you please use the following:

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

Bank:

Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

Holidays4heroes.

Hmmm...the donate button on the holidays4heroes site links to Hooverbags...apologies, I had assumed that it would link to the new paypal details.

Its quite new, its not a problem, I'll redirect it :D

I put the heads up here as Meridan hasn't had chance to swap it over yet, he's been busy making everything clever

So whats wrong with butt plugs and meths anyway :D

Sorry for the delay in getting this sorted everyone but the Sgt Slingsby and Holidays 4 Heroes web site donation system should now point to the correct email address

Just successfully donated via the Holidays4Heroes site. Link works perfectly to Paypal.

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Bugger, i've not had chance to put this together yet.

I'll post properly in the morning.

Instead of Hooverbags, can you please use the following:

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

Bank:

Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

Holidays4heroes.
Is Holidays4heroes the name of the above account now? In the office but will get 50 squids into the account when I can get back to my apartment and my bl00dy PINSentry/

Forget it - just updated Paypal so there should be 50 knicker in there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 76
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 61
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 102