Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Spanish_Dave, Jan 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Hi all, very sadly we have had our first customer of the year, the family of a KIA. I am happy to say that this good lady has been offerd a property at La Torre Golf Resort by one of our own.

Just up to MDN now to extract some dosh from you lot to pay her flight and cleaning charge :lol:.

See La Torre HERE
  2. kick it off (before MDN has time to breathe :) )..£20 incoming via the Holidays4Heroes site.....
  3. Let the year begin :wink: happy new year to you and your's geezer :D mabe' we can meet for a beer soon, keep up the good work,
    lets hope this year is as good as the last!.......incoming...............$£$£££££££
  4. Bugger, i've not had chance to put this together yet.

I'll post properly in the morning.

Instead of Hooverbags, can you please use the following:

Sort: 40-12-09
    Acct: 41416081

5. Hmmm...the donate button on the holidays4heroes site links to Hooverbags...apologies, I had assumed that it would link to the new paypal details.
  6. Its quite new, its not a problem, I'll redirect it :D

I put the heads up here as Meridan hasn't had chance to swap it over yet, he's been busy making everything clever
  7. I'll throw a couple of quid at the account tomorrow, that is, if i can be bothered to get out of bed before 16.30hrs! :)
  8. Spanish_Dave

Thanks for all the support chaps
  9. 50 quid on its way. Let me know if you need more.
  10. Just to add: sent to MDN's Mr *** bank account. Please forward to correct people instead of spending it on meths and butt plugs.
  11. Spanish_Dave

Dread, thank you very much for that
  12. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

So whats wrong with butt plugs and meths anyway :D

Sorry for the delay in getting this sorted everyone but the Sgt Slingsby and Holidays 4 Heroes web site donation system should now point to the correct email address
  13. Just successfully donated via the Holidays4Heroes site. Link works perfectly to Paypal.
  14. Assuming paypal worked, there should be a couple of quid in the account from me!
  15. Is Holidays4heroes the name of the above account now? In the office but will get 50 squids into the account when I can get back to my apartment and my bl00dy PINSentry/

Forget it - just updated Paypal so there should be 50 knicker in there.