Holidays4heroes (xmas fastball)

Just as we thought we were able to knock off after tha auctions had finished.

Soldier, 24 yrs served, RLC & some Jock Inf Regt been made homeless two days ago currently out in the cold in North Yorkshire.

There is no chance I can house him today but we can take him off the streets and into a BnB where he can be fed & watered and given shelter until SSAFA & RBL kick in.

Just what the QRF aspect of Hols4heroes was set up for.

I know its Christmas and know times aren't easy, so we are grateful for anything we can get out mits on.

I reckon 10 - 12 nights in a BnB with evening meals thrown in will be around £3 - £400 quid.

Can we help?

Paypal: info:holidays4heroes.org

Bank

Holidays4heroes (HSBC)
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a homeless trog :D

I thought we'd got away lightly with the welfare side this December, meaning that upto 17:00 last night £7685 had but sent to places its needed and spread over 65 seperate cases.

Giz a lift with this one and I promise to leave you alone and stop scrounging for a bit.

elovabloke

ADC
More spares required - but only little ones I'm afraid - redundancy looms, you may have to pay for my golf membership next year.

Gluhwein money sacrificed to the greater good...incoming funds! Hope you can get the poor lad off the street, xmas is no time to be homeless even without arctic temps!

Hols4Heroes said:
Just as we thought we were able to knock off after tha auctions had finished.

Soldier, 24 yrs served, RLC & some Jock Inf Regt been made homeless two days ago currently out in the cold in North Yorkshire.

There is no chance I can house him today but we can take him off the streets and into a BnB where he can be fed & watered and given shelter until SSAFA & RBL kick in.

Just what the QRF aspect of Hols4heroes was set up for.

I know its Christmas and know times aren't easy, so we are grateful for anything we can get out mits on.

I reckon 10 - 12 nights in a BnB with evening meals thrown in will be around £3 - £400 quid.

Can we help?

Paypal: info:holidays4heroes.org

Bank

Holidays4heroes (HSBC)
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a homeless trog :D

I thought we'd got away lightly with the welfare side this December, meaning that upto 17:00 last night £7685 had but sent to places its needed and spread over 65 seperate cases.

Giz a lift with this one and I promise to leave you alone and stop scrounging for a bit.

Some ££ incoming through PAYPAL.

Don't forget. If sending through PAYPAL, select Payment type PERSONAL and then GIFT and Paypal will not deduct their fees from your payment.

shameless bump

I think we can call Job jobbed in this.

All sorted for 10 days and currently sat tucking into a steak and chips, £100 in his back pocket and a temp roof over his head while we get his housing sorted.

I was tempted to leave the loggie cnut out in the snow until Boxing day....... just for having ash1t capbadge :D

Thanks for a rapid responce and thanks for pretty much every single reaction to every begging scrounging thread I've put up this year.

Its been a good year.

Have a good one each of you, even the cnuts I don't like :D

Hols4Heroes said:

All sorted for 10 days and currently sat tucking into a steak and chips, £100 in his back pocket and a temp roof over his head while we get his housing sorted.

I was tempted to leave the loggie cnut out in the snow until Boxing day....... just for having ash1t capbadge :D

Thanks for a rapid responce and thanks for pretty much every single reaction to every begging scrounging thread I've put up this year.

Its been a good year.

Have a good one each of you, even the cnuts I don't like :D
Such a way with words!

Hols4Heroes said:

Its been a good year.

Have a good one each of you, even the cu nts I don't like :D
Pretty much everyone then. :D

Will be paying in to bank account later this afternoon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 61
Spanish_Dave The NAAFI Bar 17
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 102